What do you think of BC 3.0?

Coco❤️sis

How do you feel? The daily tasks are abit difficult.
How about the new interface? Do you like it? The new interface looks good, I like it a lot.
How is the game experience? I preferred the old Daily tasks.
Have you found a bug? If your feedback is a bug we haven't found yet, you can get extra BONUS.
Any other suggestions? Bring back the old Daily Tasks 🙏😅

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 минуты назад Mixamixa9898 сказал:

Моё мнение об bc 3 хторошее обновление все понятно по полочкам не кушает все по честному ведь деньги не главное, главное эмоции! Coco ты супер!!!

Hello.
    Other suggestions
1. It used to be that we could see the amount of money in USDT, but you deleted it. Please add again and also let us see and collect the dollar value of each of our currencies separately
2. In our losses and wins in non-Crash games, like Limbo, we see this chance! Because it shows our losses with a coefficient of 0 and our victories with a desired coefficient. Please indicate the exact coefficient. And when we win, it is green and when we lose, it is red.

We can see the top winners daily, weekly, monthly, etc. in each game separately Like limbo.

bcgame is a place to achieve your dreams. A sea for young and old. Everything is better here than anywhere else. Thanks to the site staff.❤❤❤⚘

Awesome better now with upgrade like how lots different slot i win big here an there great on effects of game deposits are fast most of the time like how you can swap currency right there very convenient so u can try different currency coins great game I like playing the game thanks to everyone the new game Egyption I dont like t o much but maybe got get use to it thanks for good game

Nice !!! Maybe ad bccoin to daily spin😊🤘

I love the new update. It is easier to navigate. The only problem I find is the excessive JB bonus spin wins and the inability to collect the eos task bonus everyday. I love the games play everyday and deposit on occasion. I find it hard to complete task if the only coin is JB easily handed out and task have .02¢ min. All in all I give 100

I'll be honest this game BC is cool and all because you can double your Bitcoins only thing I dislike is the chances of you doubling is good but the amount in order to withdraw is hard to receive because you double in your amount but can never reach the amount to withdraw it's been my problem since I started I dislike how mods can ban you from the chat because you ask for a tip it's their choice to tip you or not I ask for a tip but promised to return what I have been tipped if you ask me that is borrowing BC we still have a long way to go please help me get back into the chat....... 

Saya senang dan saya menyukainya . Terimahkasi. 

BC.game has really outdid themselves, and elevated above the competition with a very touchscreen friendly user interface, along with a whole gang of new games including dozens of new slot games to play. As a client, I am taken aback by the fresh new color scheme and crisp new graphics. It was well worth the wait.

Hi, 

The new design and interface is easuer and user friendlier than the last one. but still have a few flaws.

1: you created a completely seperated referral and affiliation system that works perfectly but you forgot to add the correct downline number  with their correct level, also you did not add any Reward fot vip levels regarding each downline, for example i had 112 downlines , now i have 86 and my couple of my downlines have vip level aabove 10.

Bc new interface is great and working like clockwork . i loved it , but you say bugs or flaws and i mebtioned. 

Thank very much for the great work that you have done.

I thought the old site was stupendous. But, the 3.0 site has opened up many avenues to win more money. You have more games than you did with the previous version of BC.Game. I am enjoying myself. BC.Game is a site I have visited every day since the launch of the 3.0. Thank you for making the improvements you have already made. I am looking forward to seeing any improvements you might make in the future. Hey, it can always get better, right?

• Guest locked this topic
  • BC_PANDA unpinned this topic

Archived