What do you think of BC 3.0?

Coco❤️sis

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very very best site cool games.

improvements are good too. also exchange rate option here now! you worked hard i like it so much

and that you offer third parties slots now is welcome!! love you hahah  .

ALso the auto option in games cool

Greetz

Awesome game too fast playing.....amazing update...

Great job on the new interface team!Its all of the old bcgame but much more.So much detail and so many extras.I love the new graphics and all of the new games.Best site enhancement ever.Oh yeah one bug i found when playin crash my balance went to zero and then started going up and up while running the martingale script.I thought wow my lucky day as my eth slowly creeped upward 0.00000111 at a time.It made it all the way to 0.0006 before it stopped and went back to zero and stopped the running script.Not sure what that was about but I had the payout set at 100 and no matter where it crashed i won.. Anyways love Bcgame 3.0.Thanks for the hard work finishing it!

mind blowing bc game. bc 3.0 outstanding! I really like it's interface. I enjoy the game. go ahead bc game. doing good by doing well.

It's been less than thrilling so far. My auto play script keeps getting stopped due to errors such as MessageError: need user login and MessageError: call game manage server interface fail. In addition the whole script section has been compressed and the output text box no longer auto-scrolls to keep up with the output.

The "daily" task rewards are also broken and have not recognized that I completed two of the tasks after 24 hours after they were completed.

The BCD system of "unlocking" seems a bit ridiculous, for most games you'd need to wager $5 to unlock $0.01 BCD ($5 wager x house edge (usually 1%) x 20% = $0.01). I was ready to make some deposits to get the deposit bonuses until I realized how that math works.

I also noticed that in the wallet/vault it no longer displays the overall balance which was a nice feature before the update.

so far just found these. when I pressed the hot key (space) to stop/start bet on limbo, it doesn't work now, this notification appears at the bottom. 

hotkey.jpg

and when I stop the bet manually during the auto play on games like limbo, classic dice and hash dice when the bet hit the payout, it will pass 2 bets more before it stops. so it will waste my coins on those 2 bets especially if I bet higher.  hope BC team can check it more details so it will not happen again.  

On 3/24/2021 at 7:56 AM, Coco❤️sis said:

What do you think of BC 3.0?

How do you feel?
How about the new interface? Do you like it?
How is the game experience?
Have you found a bug? If your feedback is a bug we haven't found yet, you can get extra BONUS.
Any other suggestions?

Leave a message, we will select 10 high-quality comments, and each user will be rewarded up to 100$.

End time: April 14, 2021 00:00:00 UTC

Please fix it again for game crashes, often experience bugs when cashing out the winnings are not paid even though in history it is clear that I have won, I have experienced this 4 times even though I have small bets, reporting to support says my bet is damn, history My game is a win report .. username Rabah_Waluh

Please fix it again for game crashes, often experience bugs when cashing out the winnings are not paid even though in history it is clear that I have won, I have experienced this 4 times even though I have small bets, reporting to support says my bet is damn, history My game is a win report .. username Rabah_Waluh

HI, MY NAME IS MARKO POŽGAJ AND I LOVE THE NEW BC 3. O!! GREAT

On 3/24/2021 at 1:04 AM, Nymphetamine said:

Until now I'm really love this new interface 

I play here almost 1 year and recently about 3 to 6 hours day ^^  And only today I came to know the update and this make me so happy!! 

I made a deposit today while updating and still not arrived. This is not a bug propely, but I think support is working hard today and this is why is taking a little time to solve. 

My lovely game here is KENO single and a suggest for this: right now we can only randomize 10 number - would be cool and fun if we can choose how many number to randomize, like 3,6,7 ~~ all possibilities . 

Also an option to randomize every bet the client seed - this can make the player try new strategies and have more fun 

Thanks for the updated ^^ the community will love this! 

HI, MY FAVORITE IS ALSO KENO SINGLE! LOVE THAT GAME! Thanks for the post and suggestions, all the best. Marko P.

Hi

BC SWAP is top notch, you can exchange coins without fees, I think only BCGAME offers this kind of service and that's kinda awesome. Hope it won't change. 

I found another bug. Not sure if its been reported yet or not. The weekly tasks aren't counting for rewards in the task hub. I have so far completed one daily task on Wednesday for 10 points. One daily task yesterday, for 30 points. and one of the weekly tasks for 40 points. I should have 80 so far. Instead I have 40. When I completed the weekly task, my points didn't go up. Here are screenshots:

taskhub1.jpg.0588aa1fc598d6f5e22a29a5c0542edd.jpg

taskhub2.jpg.fd827efe81d7ca4c763c71104f585ef8.jpg

I have found it a little glitchy at times,lost a few coin because of it. Overall not too bad, but the interface is lacking somewhat. Why not start taking fiat,either partner with an exchange or something?

I'm feeling great! Told my company go go fuck themselves today, no stress!

I dig it!  But Christ on a fucking crutch the first time I get on I get my ass handed to me, fuck the cave of plunder with that goddamn skull, I get it now but shit, not until it got me. 

Absolutely love the system and the interface, although It seems to be killing me.  For fucking sure trying again! 

This is fun as hell guys! keep it up!

Being able to see the numbers in USD helps too.

• Guest locked this topic
  • BC_PANDA unpinned this topic

Archived