Earned a shitcode

setupagain417

I have been a member of your site and I have not only wagered a lot. Enough to put me in the top fifty of the site. I have still never been able to find the sheet code or been given one since I’ve started and not from lack of looking I’m hoping that quite possibly I can get one of these Codes. I think my win to loss ratio really puts me in the arena for one. 

5 hours ago, zilentbane417 said:

I have been a member of your site and I have not only wagered a lot. Enough to put me in the top fifty of the site. I have still never been able to find the sheet code or been given one since I’ve started and not from lack of looking I’m hoping that quite possibly I can get one of these Codes. I think my win to loss ratio really puts me in the arena for one. 

On 3/25/2021 at 1:16 PM, Zilentbane417 said:

i lost 300 dollars and they want me to deposit more and my bonus expires april 24 and no shit code yet------

On 3/26/2021 at 1:16 AM, Zilentbane417 said:

Never had claimed any shitcodes before 😞

I have wagered 0ver 150k and yet they say proveably fair yet im betting only pennies to a couple dollars. proveably fair means you can win the odds can be won but not here

On 4/4/2021 at 9:02 AM, dboxtvinfo said:

i lost 300 dollars and they want me to deposit more and my bonus expires april 24 and no shit code yet------

Sadge, my twitter account on my ipad actually reached 100xlm, i thought if i wantes to withdraw i need to atleast depo 1st..so i depo-ed 50$ which never came through,so i tried to withdraw the 100xlm because I'm tired of waiting, right after i clicked withdraw it logged out my account and says this account has security risk whenever i tried to login, 1 month later, here i am, lost my twitter account,lost my 50$ depo, and lost 100xlm... 

When i tried to contact support they asked if im multi-account-ing..bro i only had twitter account in my ipad, they ask me to send an email, i did, but never responded..

Archived