Intro -CryptoQaz new to bc.game

CryptQaz

Dropping by to introduce and say "ahh Hi" 👋✌. I am new here and to pretty much to bc &  crypto. Seems like a friendly New Fun community. I welcome any ideas🤓💬👍, knowledge, sugestions🤔, tips / strategies👨‍🎓 anytime..🌄🌅🌇🌃🕰

🍀🍀Goodluck  everyone. 👍

☝️☝️👁D 'ahh' =Idea 'just kidding'

A Visionzgame by CryptoQaz

for BC forum -》》

•Try saying my name real fasts 7 times!!!

.. for luck of. course. 🤭

"I Bet ya' a token of crypto luv that you ♡♡SMILE♡ 100% everytime you try 😝🤪✌"

Cheers

CryptoQaz

aka Viz

ps.

If I posted to wrong area.. oops sorry where does it go ?? If not ignore this 🤐

the site has become a gambling paradise and the emphasis is on personal gambling financing. All the writings about the importance of each member and our contribution to the miners are just a text in yesterday's newspaper. It is easier for me to finance my gambling in my country.

• 5 months later...

I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT I CRYPTOQAZ OF THE S.N.E. FAMILY, AM OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED BY S.N.E. FAMILY AS A RANKING MEMBER AND HAVE BEEN APPOINTED BC.GAME CDESIGNATED AS SNE FAMILY'S BC GAME CONSIGLIO AND LIASON. 

What this means for Bc Game players.:  We will now be forming  a BC game Chapter of S.N.E. FAMILY 2004 and be opening doors (recruiting)   till the end of 2021, and possibly to 1st quarter of 2022.  We will be looking for active Bc Game players, To be considered for recruitment, read new post I will make and fill out New member form. 

I look forward to meeting new players and creating this new chapter in our SNE Family, although this will me my first game that I am the S.N.E. Family Chapter leader.  I have helped others in other chapters and have over 8 years under my belt in our organization.  S.N.E. FAMILY has well over 15 years in the online gaming industry and look forward to this new opportunity and reposibility.  

Started with my research and suggest this to others that may be interested in joining this chapter 

https://www.wildapricot.com/blog/starting-a-chapter-of-an-organization#getting-your-chapter-organization-started

Archived