4/2/2021 10,000x payout on Limbo

THCsItachi

Because people claiming this game is a scam, not dropping any names, want proof of my win last week, here it is.

8C3A5727-1701-447A-AB1F-2A4FD1D4E540.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

yesterday i was wondering shall i chase 45,000x on limbo, when accidently i saw 126,233x 😄  ive hunted 1,000x that rroll 

Are these payout multipliers from Regular Dice? Or Hashdice? Or Ultimate Dice?

...And does anyone know what the highest possible multiplier is for Regular Dice? 
Ultimate Dice? 
Hashdice?

Limbo?

4 hours ago, POOKIDS420 said:

Are these payout multipliers from Regular Dice? Or Hashdice? Or Ultimate Dice?

...And does anyone know what the highest possible multiplier is for Regular Dice? 
Ultimate Dice? 
Hashdice?

Limbo?

This was a multiplier from Limbo. And Limbo I know has a max payout of 1,000,000. Classic and Ultimate dice have a max of 9900 and  believe hashdice does too but I hardly play it

• Admin

good hit, would like to see another one, keep it up 😉

BCGame.gif

1 minute ago, Danny777 said:

good hit, would like to see another one, keep it up 😉

I have tried.... I have busted literally EVERYTHING I have going for another one of those wins when I should've been withdrawing what I already had in profit. Now I got nothing to my name because I lost around $7000 in the matter of a week. This bet honestly kind of ruined me. And the worst part? I can't even manage to grab a single shit code you post all the time🤣😭. Never once since I started have I redeemed one lol

1 hour ago, shadow_kirito96 said:

This was a multiplier from Limbo. And Limbo I know has a max payout of 1,000,000. Classic and Ultimate dice have a max of 9900 and  believe hashdice does too but I hardly play it

Wow! 1,000,000x is actually Limbo’s max payout multiplier???!!! Highest Multiplier I think I’ve EVER seen on ANY Crypto Gambling Site...and I’ve tried almost all of them since they started popping up where Sign-up wasn’t restricted for my area, starting up with the simplest crypto gambling site: freebitco.in (if u’d even consider this a gambling site, since its technically a faucet*) but it offered one of the original crypto dice games (forgive me if I’m mistaken here). 
Any idea why Limbo would have such high possible multipliers if Dice, Ultimate Dice, & Hashdice all have 9900x as their highest multipliers? Seems odd since Limbo is basically an inverted playstyle of Crash...kinda...

Thanks for the info my friend, I appreciate your hasty help answering this for me! Good Luck out there, hope you have some Good Luck come around for ya 🙂

1 hour ago, shadow_kirito96 said:

I have tried.... I have busted literally EVERYTHING I have going for another one of those wins when I should've been withdrawing what I already had in profit. Now I got nothing to my name because I lost around $7000 in the matter of a week. This bet honestly kind of ruined me. And the worst part? I can't even manage to grab a single shit code you post all the time🤣😭. Never once since I started have I redeemed one lol

Really sorry to hear this my friend 😞 I’ve definitely been there before...but don’t get too discouraged, if you’re an avid gambler or even professional gambler, you eventually have to learn how to balance GOING BIG, or GOING HOME, to win FAT with not getting tooooo Greedy trying to keep the Hot Streak Alive or even trying to force Luck to COME Back Your Way when you’re not on a roll anymore...

Also, Sad to Say, but unless you have absolutely NO life and can sit on the forum 24/7 waiting for a shitcode to redeem before they are taken, then I wouldn’t waste my tome hunting or bothering trying to get a Shitcode...Been here over 2 years as an active depositor/actively in chat constantly but NEVER been dast enough to find a working SHITCODE HERE YET...Plus its only a small amount of crypto so prob barely more then a faucets or two’s worth...

A SWEETCODE on the other hand...DO TRY AND FIND AND WAIT PATIENTLY for one of those...supposedly used to gift LARGE AMOUNTS of crypto if redeemed...like 1.0Eth...but not sure if they even hand any of those out anymore...

Good Luck though, and HAVE FUN!!!!

8 hours ago, POOKIDS420 said:

Really sorry to hear this my friend 😞 I’ve definitely been there before...but don’t get too discouraged, if you’re an avid gambler or even professional gambler, you eventually have to learn how to balance GOING BIG, or GOING HOME, to win FAT with not getting tooooo Greedy trying to keep the Hot Streak Alive or even trying to force Luck to COME Back Your Way when you’re not on a roll anymore...

Also, Sad to Say, but unless you have absolutely NO life and can sit on the forum 24/7 waiting for a shitcode to redeem before they are taken, then I wouldn’t waste my tome hunting or bothering trying to get a Shitcode...Been here over 2 years as an active depositor/actively in chat constantly but NEVER been dast enough to find a working SHITCODE HERE YET...Plus its only a small amount of crypto so prob barely more then a faucets or two’s worth...

A SWEETCODE on the other hand...DO TRY AND FIND AND WAIT PATIENTLY for one of those...supposedly used to gift LARGE AMOUNTS of crypto if redeemed...like 1.0Eth...but not sure if they even hand any of those out anymore...

Good Luck though, and HAVE FUN!!!!

• Community Manager

dog house.jpg

"Some people don't mean what they say and some people don't say what they mean"

• Community Manager

loko monkey.jpg

wild pop.jpg

"Some people don't mean what they say and some people don't say what they mean"

The image obscures the decimal place in the wager amount, making it look like 37e⁻⁸.....

.......it's actually 37e⁻⁷.

370 Satoshi, not 37.

Still a superb hit!

• 5 weeks later...

Hit 250,000 betting .001 xlm not long after i hit a 100,000 multiplier betting 1 doge when doge was .07 each i cashed out with 118,000 doge and sold and transferred it to my account for right around 8500 3 days later doge was .42 each, ill kick myself in the ass for that one for some time  to come

• Admin
53 minutes ago, CraftyCrypto85 said:

Hit 250,000 betting .001 xlm not long after i hit a 100,000 multiplier betting 1 doge when doge was .07 each i cashed out with 118,000 doge and sold and transferred it to my account for right around 8500 3 days later doge was .42 each, ill kick myself in the ass for that one for some time  to come

we all did similar things dont be hard on your self, market will likely boom again 🙂

BCGame.gif

Archived