newbee.... bettye

weems_bettye

• Admin

Hello and welcome to BC Game community. You can do tasks and earn some bcd, use daily free spins and check out shitcorner for  shitcodes 

BCGame.gif

That great I love bc game 

13 hours ago, Danny777 said:

Hello and welcome to BC Game community. You can do tasks and earn some bcd, use daily free spins and check out shitcorner for  shitcodes 

Hello sir. How are you sir mostly daily i spin and i win only jb and i also loss all currancy to do a task so how to earn because the value of jb is 0$ can you tell me any other way to earn. And befor new update we can earn from chat to recived rain and coin drops but now a days it also stop so please tell me how we can complete daily task because if i deposit to do a task but the task is 50x on bet of 0.05 so how to win 

• Admin
7 hours ago, Naqvi1997 said:

Hello sir. How are you sir mostly daily i spin and i win only jb and i also loss all currancy to do a task so how to earn because the value of jb is 0$ can you tell me any other way to earn. And befor new update we can earn from chat to recived rain and coin drops but now a days it also stop so please tell me how we can complete daily task because if i deposit to do a task but the task is 50x on bet of 0.05 so how to win 

Hello there, you can also use vault pro to get interest on your crypto holdings, the rains and coin drops did not end, kindly check again it happens all the time throughout the day. I wish you much success 

BCGame.gif

1 minute ago, Danny777 said:

Hello there, you can also use vault pro to get interest on your crypto holdings, the rains and coin drops did not end, kindly check again it happens all the time throughout the day. I wish you much success 

Thank you on ur suggestion. Eventhough I'm not the writer. But vaults pro. Do it like bank.

• Admin
5 hours ago, Naqvi1997 said:

Ok and i want to ask you when was you sheared shitcode is there rendom time or some unique time duration???

random, you can read it in the description of the thread! good luck😁

BCGame.gif

so random ive never got one but thats why they call em shite codes  lol

Archived