Block button not working, scammed, and insulted matter .. need help - urgent

NgocTranTL2910

Hi, please admin, I need your help coz everyday I have to face with an insane person keep insulting me. Not only begging for coins, if I dont tip I will be harrashed, spreading rumors, and more more things make me stress. That person also scammed lot of people in viet nam room. And viet nam mod can't handle this matter. I have to play in stress and many times cry due to all those words came from that member. Multi accounts as he admits publicly in viet nam room, and why nobody gonna handle this matter. Does BC really care, or even take a look at this terrible situation? 

I already make reported on vietnem telegram official group, calling out help from mod in viet nam room , and lot of people knows this matter. 

You might want to disable the chat since this is bothering you so much.

On 5/15/2021 at 2:47 AM, Tallcantommy said:

You might want to disable the chat since this is bothering you so much.

Someties, people complains that they cant communicate with me coz I dont look at the chatbox, and also ignore the mail box. Sincerely, how can I keep my temper stable and calm if sometimes, during my manual playing game, I have to read something people talking about me, insult, harashed me with bad words, spreading rumors about me ( Mostly, the one who asked me money but I couldn't give it to him/her, they would start to make up a story and blame all on me). I try to use block button but seems it not working, all I dont wanna see still see, and further than that, if I want to block s.o I have to be friend with them??? 

Archived