15 Days with Unresolved Support Ticket

On June 5, 2021, I was playing the Three Little Pigs slot by KA Gaming on BC.Game, and hit a free spin sequence that won .06616 bch.  However, I noticed it was not credited to my balance. I pulled the bet slip showing the win, my bet history, and my bch bill from the wallet. My balance never increased by that amount. I talked to support who told me to refresh because it was credited. I refreshed, still nothing. So after asking to show me where it credited, the support agent advised I should check again to see if I see it. If not, he said he will escalate. 

The win was not credited. So he said he would escalate, and it would take 3 days.  

I have checked back every single day after the 3rd day and am just told there’s no update. Support is helpful as much as they can be but I feel like the escalation team is trying to just ride it out in hopes that I will either give up or forget.  That was $43 usd worth of bch at the time of the win.  I will not be giving up on this. 

It does make me wonder how often it has happened with the 3rd party slots so be sure to watch your wins get credited carefully. If they can’t even correct it with proof after 15 days, I highly doubt they would correct it on their own if they ran into an accounting error. Unless of course the accounting error was not beneficial to them. Then they’d be all over that trying to recoup from players. 

Let’s see if this ever gets fixed and how long it takes. Remember—I sent in proof with screenshots. It’s 15 days later….is this a site that is trustworthy? We shall see….

у меня почти аналогичная история.играл xrp при небольших выйгрышах сразу обменивал на другие монеты.потом зашел на кошелек посмотреть какие стали балансы а там везде 0.и сапорт не чем не помог.и это уже не первый случай.2 недели назад в swodперевел 0.003btc на открытом кошельке было 0.0006btc на них с играл.проиграл зашел себе в swobс полной уверенностью что сейчас переведу часть и еще играть буду а там 0.и не кто не чего мне не решил и не помог.не кому здесь не верь,и не храни крипту.если и хранить то придется делать скрин каждого действия.общая потеря у меня составила 0.13btc/

Today is day 18 by the way.  

22 days now 

Archived