It seems on New years Morning 2020 the Crash Game Ventured Well Past the Moon

Heisenberg

Crash Reached a number that even 1TURTL would have converted someone into a millionaire had it not been a glitch. Safe to say compared to a normal moon shoot it when into the next galaxy to a land far far away perhaps where people actually have Alligator heads with names like Xdxmbrwivpb who knows. Maybe it got tired of crashing I know from experience coco is pretty hard on crash a lot of times exploding it before leaving the ground I guess I would fly away too with that kind of abuse.  

The game is back in working order but It continued going up for several hours the number had to be in the trillions it went off both sides of my screen making it unreadable. not sure how they got it working again it has to be a different crash bot. I see a difference in the speed so the new bot isn't in quite the shape the old crash was. I bet it still going searching for a new purpose Hopefully it finds what its looking for. 204610759_crashleftthenest.png.a2184c6a82fd9130bf074a9051864ade.png 

54 minutes ago, weldster said:

Crash Reached a number that even 1TURTL would have converted someone into a millionaire had it not been a glitch. Safe to say compared to a normal moon shoot it went into the next galaxy to a land far far away perhaps where people actually have Alligator heads with names like Xdxmbrwivpb who knows. Maybe it got tired of crashing I know from experience coco is pretty hard on crash a lot of times exploding it before leaving the ground I guess I would fly away too with that kind of abuse.  

The game is back in working order but It continued going up for several hours the number had to be in the trillions it went off both sides of my screen making it unreadable. not sure how they got it working again it has to be a different crash bot. I see a difference in the speed so the new bot isn't in quite the shape the old crash was. I bet it still going searching for a new purpose Hopefully it finds what its looking for. 

204610759_crashleftthenest.png.a2184c6a82fd9130bf074a9051864ade.png 

Archived