3 hours ago, Fhjubwtuvrb said:

Choose the first priority for your assistance to coco and your thoughts on how you could be the general of the people who have coco going coco for cryptospots in the army of the red legion's battle against the corona and its plaques 

What?

1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

What does that mean? I'll suck cocos Coco right off his body

The first priority of my assistance to Coco would be to issue an official ordinance to set.  If not at least level 3 VIP from this day forth then you insubordinate.  I will detain all beggars and determine the punishment of each and every accordingly.  I will set forth a motion issuing a demand for annihilation of all enemies of the Red Legion.  Mandatory gas masks with cannabis bong attachments will be required for all residents within public chat room establishments.  Failure will not be acceptable under my authority until our cryptoic heroism prevails against the Corona scum and their roots.  I will destroy the enemy and ultimately lead us into sweet victory and total elimination of its plague and everything they stand for.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 11:18 AM, Fhjubwtuvrb said:

Choose the first priority for your assistance to coco and your thoughts on how you could be the general of the people who have coco going coco for cryptospots in the army of the red legion's battle against the corona and its plaques 

Archived