I Need Staff To Check On This Guy From Chat

GoonZeusz

I found this dudes message just moments ago while im being active on chat for the first time and just as it happens i saw a message from this dude that I DO NOT tolerate to just turn a blind eye thinking its nothing for its very serious in someone taking their own life due to something that has to do with the bc.game platform, regardless it was a cry for help; I would take seeing as for anyone in chat would say, very seriously. Please Just try to contact the person personally and just to see if it could be false but idk. I was just concerned for another life as anyone else should cause in the end, we're all human. Thank you and have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year, as should this person should too. heres a sccreenshot.njj.thumb.png.7d2d7e9823297db1731a8443561d9c24.png

Hey man . that's cool u did that . I have seen some like that . and u just inspired me to maybe talk to them next time . it could be serious . I'm working on my ordane minister liscese and I quit but I kinda want to start again man thx . people need people like u!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!  Nice job BC Game! You never cease to amaze me! You are a bunch of nasty fucking assholes to think its ok to not only overlook this but also to be directly responsible for this! You really have no care in the world for anyone but yourselves you greedy destitution causing pieces of rat shit. Don't think for a second this hasn't inspired me to go next level with this shit and take it to the evening News or create a web page informing people to stay away from here. You ugly fucking bitches! Maybe you should be the ones who die! Eat shit and die of cancer!

On 12/24/2021 at 8:35 AM, KORNFED said:

Hey man . that's cool u did that . I have seen some like that . and u just inspired me to maybe talk to them next time . it could be serious . I'm working on my ordane minister liscese and I quit but I kinda want to start again man thx . people need people like u!

3 hours ago, MrBojangles said:

Wow!  Nice job BC Game! You never cease to amaze me! You are a bunch of nasty fucking assholes to think its ok to not only overlook this but also to be directly responsible for this! You really have no care in the world for anyone but yourselves you greedy destitution causing pieces of rat shit. Don't think for a second this hasn't inspired me to go next level with this shit and take it to the evening News or create a web page informing people to stay away from here. You ugly fucking bitches! Maybe you should be the ones who die! Eat shit and die of cancer!

RE:@KORNFED Hey, Thank You Brotha! Really Appreciate the love and understanding in why this post is important because the main point was that ~Mental Health and Wellness~ affects every person to certain degree. I believe NO ONE should turn to end up wanting to take their own life, its something thats a big deal to me, cause we've all experienced a type of loss (especially on a social gambling site; its worry-some tying an awesome site for fun and socializing to life being that type of loss LOL) and just so happens I saw that dudes red-flag words. We all deserve to be heard but no one deserves to be ignored and I just hope that ended up alright. Anyways Good Lookin-out brobro and wish you the best towards pursuing that Ordained Ministers License, but Ima say this, you don't need any proof of paper for yourself to be able to be a good person :DD I believe what you believe is right for you.

RE:@MrBojanglesHeyHeyHey ...now let's just take a breather its alright ! Nobody is perfect and definitely cannot blame the Platform nor the Staff/Mods/GM of BC.Game. I understand the passionmixedfrustration you're feeling and that's super badass of you too as i saw your forums posts on how you do, its badass, but we got to not blame staff for overlooking something like this due imperfection within everything that exists. Thats why theres a community, per se a Forum if you will, that lets the players within the community to post whatever within subject or topic and so happens a dedicated.bc.gamer took it upon himself to utilize Forum tool notifying staff of this concern and you know it's really just a quick sense of common human ethics that's all. Please don't take anything I mention offensively, i really do support your posted comments (both on this post and mainly on your profile)agreeingly with most of how similarly I feel same with it. So fuck it; gotta just say fuck it most of the times for taking risks and fuck this shit some of the times depending on how you feel on a loss after taking a shot (Gambling LOL) but thank you also bro for showing love, keep your head up this year cause if you don't, you won't be able to see what'll get in your way of your goals ! :DD

Archived