BC Game/Mistakenly sent non-bc.game ERC token

Amuna1225

Question

Approximately three days ago one of my friends sent some ETH to my BC ETH address as I gave him that address but did not tell him it was not just a regular ETH wallet. Well, he was trying to surprise me and sent an ENS token too worth about 30 USD...problem is BC game doesn't support that ERC token (ENS)..So i talked to support two days ago and they said they'd put a ticket in and ill get it credited either in ETH or BCD for the USD value of the amount of ENS token sent, or it'll be sent back to an addy of my choosing, the ENS token that is.

Here we are two days later, still nothing. I was originally told the ticket would receive a response from the back end team within 24 hours. I've pressed and pressed support but the ticket still has no update, I have probably had at least six or seven conversations regarding this issue with support in the past day and a half.  I realize that this is my/my friend's mistake and am thankful that BC game seems willing to either return the asset or credit the USD value of it..but there's no reason this should be taking this long. Any suggestions?

Here is some of the latest chat from just about five minutes ago image.png.0221d101bc94c8faebf83d69bd18779f.png

2 answers to this question

Can someone with some pull look into this?!

Still nothing on this..

Archived