Corrupt MOD

Dr_Sali

Hi, I wanted to file a complaint against the manager of the Persian chat department. Unfortunately, one of his close friends insulted me several times and did not stop because of his friendship with the relevant manager. Even when he called me a bastard !!, the relevant manager quickly deleted his chat without Include a fine

This ugly behavior of your Persian chat manager is really unbearable. We are here to play and have fun, not to hear the obscenity of this person's friends.
It is only a pity for a MOD who allows obscene words to his friends and only deletes the person's chat without considering the smallest Ban time. 
prompt  this administrative corruption in Persian chat rooms calls name is ◤◢◤૯ric◢◤◢  to higher managers & Coco and Punish the manager's friend  ID name : yoniver  ,insulted me . 

The last two photos show the corruption of this chat room manager

yoniver.jpg

yoniver3.jpg

yoniver4.jpg

yoniver5.jpg

After publishing these facts that I left here with the document, I was completely banned from chatting !!! I am really sorry for all those managers who came here and saw this matter and did not take any action to stop this iranian MOD corrupt.

GG

i've told the truth about you because a humble creature like you can't be called human You disrespect all my friends in the chat and call them humiliated, I'm sorry for you because you're a humble being. 

All friends know that you are arash former thief and fraudster manager, but fortunately the site management and the manager have fully recognized you and the best decision is to remove you.

2 hours ago, yoniver said:

i've told the truth about you because a humble creature like you can't be called human You disrespect all my friends in the chat and call them humiliated, I'm sorry for you because you're a humble being. 

All friends know that you are arash former thief and fraudster manager, but fortunately the site management and the manager have fully recognized you and the best decision is to remove you.

After the rude obscenity you had in the chat with me, and unfortunately that corrupt manager quickly covered up you, you say lie and lie and lie without any evidence, so let me tell you honestly, you are exactly the bastard you attributed to me.

Chat is not important to me at all times, you are a scammer of newcomers, but it is important .. I have no answer for you idiot anymore

Fortunately, all Iranians can see your obscenity and your friend's ugly gestures by looking at the photos

For all the rude words you said to me and that incompetent MOD ignored me and that you are easily lying here for your own explanation, I will lead you to the judgment of God

Every illiteracy by translating the text of the chats notices your lying even so you don't realize that they are easily translatable, stop lying and scamming you stole the sheets of the Iranian chat codes for years is enough.

If there was a manager here, you would be easily offended by obscenity, and these idiots you say make me laugh more.
Because They cans easily look at the  sheets codes used on my account, so finish it and let this obscenity and the documents I put here be a souvenir for Iranians who did not know the obscenity of lying like you.

===>>so let me tell you honestly, you are exactly the bastard you attributed to me

Continue the obscenity in the shadow &  support of that incompetent corrupt MOD

BB

• 1 month later...

@Dr_SaliI thought you were here to play, if that is the case, then didn't they do you a favor by  banning you from chat yes? Now you can do what you can here to do and play.  While nobody should be insulting someone else in as an attack.  If I want to fucking say lots of mother fucking profanity that is on me. Because everyone here is an adult at least in age anyway.  If you were really here just to play you would have just ignored the chat and continue to play.  Not try to raise some big stink about nothing.  Learn that being an adult is often times letting the kids learn their own lessons, I am fairly sure that unless you are caught cheating, anyone trying to fine you is just straight theft.  The mods i highly doubt have the power to do this.  Otherwise with as many friends among them as you are making how would you have any money to play with?

• 3 months later...

Are you kidding me doc? You better grow thicker skin than that, sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me grow some balls doc there are deeper darker issues going on a BC game then you being called a bastard good luck if it happens again tell your mommy and she'll make it all better.

New York spark

Archived