3hr Limbo 1k x Challenge

BC_yorkie

This is going to be a new weekly challenge from me but different games each week.

This week I will start with limbo 1k x,  and the challenge is only open for 3 hours.

Rules will be as follows

1. Only make 1 post per person,
  2. Attach as many wins as you can to your post only 1k x wins
  3. the top 2 with the most amount of wins on there post wins a link or 2
  4. you should only attach the winning bets only to your post
  5. min bet is 0.01 $ cent of any coin
  6. Image below are the 3 things i will be looking at as well as bet ID
  7. Any of the 3 things i am looking for are invalid your entire will be invalid for that bet
  8. (1) bet time, (2) bet amount displayed in $, (3) target result.

1st place will win 3 links worth 1.25$ each 

2nd place will win 2 links worth 1.25$ each

image_2022-03-09_090015.png

Edited by BC_Yorkie

DD213BC4-AA32-4E86-B8C1-A8CC3651BC69.png

Screenshot_2022-03-09-17-23-03-204_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2022-03-09-17-33-42-513_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by nevermind

not 1 posted so far as got the correct information BET AMOUNT DISPLAYED IN $

Just now, BC_Yorkie said:

not 1 posted so far as got the correct information BET AMOUNT DISPLAYED IN $

and minimum Bet of 0.01 cent

1 minute ago, scornfulholey said:

min bet 0.01$ cent

every post so far is wrong

minimum bet amount is 0.01 $ , have your coin value set to $ not coin and bet is 1 cent or you entire is invalid 

Only have this one saved. Screenshot_20220127-150214_Chrome.thumb.jpg.db27abe323543de3e80244c4367317dd.jpg

I think it's an excellent challenge. but when obtaining the victory there is a lot of risk, maybe if the base bet was lower $0.001 there if any player would risk hunting $1 to get the X1000 and thus be able to win the 3 links of $1.25 for a total of $4.7 approximate. Good challenge but it seems to me that there is an imbalance in prize or base bet. Thanks and good luck to the players!

16 minutes ago, Player987 said:

I think it's an excellent challenge. but when obtaining the victory there is a lot of risk, maybe if the base bet was lower $0.001 there if any player would risk hunting $1 to get the X1000 and thus be able to win the 3 links of $1.25 for a total of $4.7 approximate. Good challenge but it seems to me that there is an imbalance in prize or base bet. Thanks and good luck to the players!

At this moment I think if you hit it with 0,01$ you win. In that case it would still give you a negative houseedge on betting for the hunt.

2 hours ago, A__1w1__P said:

DD213BC4-AA32-4E86-B8C1-A8CC3651BC69.png

17 minutes ago, Player987 said:

Its my 1st challenge of this kind, and any feed back for future challenges is apricated, by going of todays results i will lower the base bet for the next challenge i will make, as no winners today i will redo the same challenge tomorrow with a lower base bet 

Its my 1st challenge of this kind, and any feed back for future challenges is apricated, by going of todays results i will lower the base bet for the next challenge i will make, as no winners today i will redo the same challenge tomorrow with a lower base bet .

so for today i can say this is a failed 1st attempt, i will do it again tomorrow and make slight adjustments 

• BC_yorkie locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic

The event closed at 3 hours should be blocked.!! No one can claim a prize for having tried to break a rule. In this case all the posts do not comply with the base bet 0.01 $ ckaraly as explained by the event. So, there is no need to reward anyone! Since the event closed without a valid winner. The mod will make the necessary adjustment, let's wait for the new challenge. Good luck for all of you.