New spin wheel BCD problem?

MaybeBaby

So I am not sure if anyone else is having this issue or if I am not understanding correctly. Any help would be appreciated. 

I spun my new wheel spin. Won the 10.00 BCD. It never hit my balance, but it shows that I won 10. BCD in the transaction history. Anyone having the same issue?

It is now locked away in your bcd bonus. You have to wager to unlock bcd. Once you unlocked 10bcd you can get it to your balance 

Screenshot_20220321-121540_Chrome.jpg

Yeah about that I think that BCD lucky spin rewards should not add to the total locked amount but go to help unlocking the total you have. For example I have gotten another 20 cent bcd added to my total when I would rather instead of giving me coin that I won't be able to use for a while just unlock 20 cents I have already accumulated 

Lol Also I just noticed your name OP is yours also an American Dad reference?

also with new update,  my locked isn't releasing. seems like % rake back is sighting short. 

• Admin
On 3/25/2022 at 10:52 AM, GawdJammit said:

also with new update,  my locked isn't releasing. seems like % rake back is sighting short. 

You will need to accumulate of minimum 10 BCD to be able to claim from locked BCD pot. The rackeback % from locked bcd should be correct.

BCGame.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I have $270 locked,  been playing here a few yrs...

Archived