Why am I not even allowed to defend myself in chat?

Amuna1225

Question

I'm so done with having to suffer the consequences for doing nothing but defending myself against accusations and lies that are not even true. I don't understand why it's okay for users to constantly attack and insult me repeatedly and without hesitation but when I only defend myself against the attacks I am told by the mods I'm the one who's causing problems and I get muted. I tried reporting these users with screenshots to support, as I have been told to do, and then Yorkie pm's me and tells me i shouldn't complain about users asking for them to get muted. But I have been told in the past by other mods to do exactly that?!

Then, while multiple users have accused me of scamming them without showing one ounce of proof, I am the one who Yorkie says is accusing people and I haven't showed proof so that's another reason he's muting me? Why are some users allowed to get away with the same exact thing that I get muted for?! How is this applying the rules fairly to everyone? Yorkie, What do you have against me or why do you ignore all these comments by these users that are obvious rules violations? I mean are they paying you that well to look the other way? And if they are, isn't it pretty damn pathetic that they care about an online chat room so much that they'll bribe a moderator?!

I don't understand what is so difficult with applying the rules fairly to everyone. If you're going to let some users get away with attacking, insulting, cussing, and slandering a user then when that user only defends himself he shouldn't be getting muted especially if they are not! How can you justify this at all?! 

5 answers to this question

On 6/2/2022 at 12:21 PM, Amuna1225 said:

I'm so done with having to suffer the consequences for doing nothing but defending myself against accusations and lies that are not even true. I don't understand why it's okay for users to constantly attack and insult me repeatedly and without hesitation but when I only defend myself against the attacks I am told by the mods I'm the one who's causing problems and I get muted. I tried reporting these users with screenshots to support, as I have been told to do, and then Yorkie pm's me and tells me i shouldn't complain about users asking for them to get muted. But I have been told in the past by other mods to do exactly that?!

Then, while multiple users have accused me of scamming them without showing one ounce of proof, I am the one who Yorkie says is accusing people and I haven't showed proof so that's another reason he's muting me? Why are some users allowed to get away with the same exact thing that I get muted for?! How is this applying the rules fairly to everyone? Yorkie, What do you have against me or why do you ignore all these comments by these users that are obvious rules violations? I mean are they paying you that well to look the other way? And if they are, isn't it pretty damn pathetic that they care about an online chat room so much that they'll bribe a moderator?!

I don't understand what is so difficult with applying the rules fairly to everyone. If you're going to let some users get away with attacking, insulting, cussing, and slandering a user then when that user only defends himself he shouldn't be getting muted especially if they are not! How can you justify this at all?! 

Are you scamming people are always going to talk but if your not doing it sometimes it's best to do nothing and let people's lies catch up with them passive is ur solution here my friend

The mutes are u fair and alot of mods are getting out of hand abusing power 

32 minutes ago, studXratedwild2 said:

Are you scamming people are always going to talk but if your not doing it sometimes it's best to do nothing and let people's lies catch up with them passive is ur solution here my friend

I haven't scammed anyone. There are two individuals I didn't pay back. The reason for that is because one of them I was a few days late, I was talking to him consistently and told him when i had it he was my first priority. He went and blasted me publicly in a chatroom saying I stole his money so i told him he isn't getting shit back now. Second one did essentially the same thing, but I was actually on the way to the store to put $ on my card, it was on the date i told them i'd pay them back, wasn't even past that day yet, and they blasted me publicly in chat saying I was scamming them. So i told them to go fuck themselves as well. You don't take private business public unless you have to or someone is ghosting you. At least that's the way I was raised. 

Other than that I haven't scammed anyone out of anything. It's funny how people want to call me a big fucking scammer when some of the most well liked people in this community are actually people who have scammed others or in some instances me. Like Smkinginmaine. That dude owes me $50 bucks I sent him to buy coin for me and he never sent it. and I have proof of that if anyone cares. Sean and Beth? They're two of the biggest scammers out there who steal money from people constantly from what I have heard. Skemqu scammed at least one of my friends that I know of personally. But no one cares, wanna know why? Because they tip everyone tons of coins constantly and no one wants to speak up against them in fear of losing those tips they have coming in. 95% of the people in this community are fake and will do whatever they have to, to ensure they get tipped. It's sad and pathetic. 

Good

either way dude. no matter what the fuk they do to you . you gave your word as a man that you would pay them back..  in the end go by your word and nothing else. fuk what anybody says  but stilll need to be honorable and do what the fuk you say your gunna do . bottom line.. and for two. i say what i want when i want.. the reason im permamuted. . but why does what others do offect you  so much in the end.. need to worry about your own and make your money .. people are focused on the chat aspect more then te gambling which isnt right

robert m whitten

Archived