Moderator told me he is passing over a rules violation and I make him unable to do his job.

Amuna1225

Question

1223737035_bcyorkiesayinghewontdoit.jpg.b10800b61f01c7bf4a5cbbc35c60203e.jpg

Apparently according to Yorkie, asking that he rightfully mute someone who was begging me in pm's (that i sent him a screenshot of) and taking action against the people in chat that harass/insult/attack me constantly is making it 'too hard' for him to do his job. Well, it seems like he probably shouldn't have this job to me. Apparently asking he enforce the rules against those players who violate them in regards to harassing and insulting me constantly is making it personal against him. No, he's making it personal against me by refusing to enforce the rules when it comes to people who violate them by harassing me constantly. I didn't say one rude thing in chat today. Yet he brings up a PM conversation we were having and responds to it in open chat. He asks me for proof of the people I said scammed me, which I gave him, but he says it's not good enough. Yet he lets people refer to me as a scammer constantly and when they don't show him proof, he doesn't mute them! All i ask is the rules be applied fairly and equally. I don't understand how I get muted when I didn't say one rude thing in chat, even in response to those who were attacking me. But i'm the one that gets muted..I'm beyond confused and frustrated, but I think that's what ya'll want. 

4 answers to this question

That mod mutes me alot but ppl be tagging him begging he will respond  and won't ban them 

On 6/4/2022 at 10:30 AM, Amuna1225 said:

1223737035_bcyorkiesayinghewontdoit.jpg.b10800b61f01c7bf4a5cbbc35c60203e.jpg

Apparently according to Yorkie, asking that he rightfully mute someone who was begging me in pm's (that i sent him a screenshot of) and taking action against the people in chat that harass/insult/attack me constantly is making it 'too hard' for him to do his job. Well, it seems like he probably shouldn't have this job to me. Apparently asking he enforce the rules against those players who violate them in regards to harassing and insulting me constantly is making it personal against him. No, he's making it personal against me by refusing to enforce the rules when it comes to people who violate them by harassing me constantly. I didn't say one rude thing in chat today. Yet he brings up a PM conversation we were having and responds to it in open chat. He asks me for proof of the people I said scammed me, which I gave him, but he says it's not good enough. Yet he lets people refer to me as a scammer constantly and when they don't show him proof, he doesn't mute them! All i ask is the rules be applied fairly and equally. I don't understand how I get muted when I didn't say one rude thing in chat, even in response to those who were attacking me. But i'm the one that gets muted..I'm beyond confused and frustrated, but I think that's what ya'll want. 

as soon as a mod is friends with a player, an unfair decision is made.
Welcome to the club

Archived