"INCREASE your LEVEL and PROFIT with LIMBO TRICKS"

itscrowbar994

Everyone was always wanted to increase their level and profit while playing the LIMBO. That's why i want to share you guys my basic techniques and strategy to have level up easily and have a profit.

1. choose the game LIMBO.

2. play it but the strategy that you will use is bet a high amount of coins in lower number of multiplier (ex. bet-10k doge to 1.1x). 

3. this technique is risk free because limbo is very rare to hit in 1.98x and below so don't worry.

4. it is very simple strategy that i use and you can also use if you want. 

If this strategy was didn't fit in your choice i prefer a second technique.

1.  you only have to do is to bet a low amount of coins but in higher number of multiplier (ex. bet- 10 doge to 100x or more). it depends upon your choice.

2. don't worry guys this is a risk free strategy because even if you lose many once you win it gives you a high profit.(ex. you lose 20x but you win ones in the multiplier of 100x  you will get a 80x of profit). Thats why it is very profitable and easy way to level up.

Guys this is a my simple strategy that i want to share on all of you. and i'm not responsible for any risk that this strategy will give to all of you so play responsibly. i hope it is helpful and impormative for you guys. Happy playing LIMBO!.

57 minutes ago, itscrowbar04 said:

Everyone was always wanted to increase their level and profit while playing the LIMBO. That's why i want to share you guys my basic techniques and strategy to have level up easily and have a profit.

2. play it but the strategy that you will use is bet a high amount of coins in lower number of multiplier (ex. bet-10k doge to 1.1x). 

3. this technique is risk free because limbo is very rare to hit in 1.98x and below so don't worry.

1.  you only have to do is to bet a low amount of coins but in higher number of multiplier (ex. bet- 10 doge to 100x or more). it depends upon your choice.

2. don't worry guys this is a risk free strategy because even if you lose many once you win it gives you a high profit.(ex. you lose 20x but you win ones in the multiplier of 100x  you will get a 80x of profit). Thats why it is very profitable and easy way to level up.

Guys this is a my simple strategy that i want to share on all of you. and i'm not responsible for any risk that this strategy will give to all of you so play responsibly. i hope it is helpful and impormative for you guys. Happy playing LIMBO!.

Lol neither one of these strategies are "risk free" by any means - As a matter of fact, there's no such thing as risk free when it comes to gambling period. I hope you don't really think so...

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

• 2 months later...
On 8/11/2020 at 11:58 PM, itscrowbar994 said:

Just a lil tip to throw in your guide.. After 5 or 10 wins or losses Change Your SEED !! So you lower your chances of hitting a losing streak. Every time i play i notice when the Multiplier stays in a certain range for example 1.5x-2.9x for 20-40 bets. Its time to change your SEED!! Once you change the SEED youll get higher multipliers again. For example 32x 6x 75x 2x 4x 12x 

• 10 months later...

@digitaldashwhat do i have to do to receive a doge tip like others? I did a decent review on BC but never gotnany feedback/tip and was kind of hoping it would get recognized ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

Total crock of sh*t. This guy is lying. Limbo often goes below 1.98 and actually more often than not. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

/////////      try this strategy by joining bc.games HERE☆☆☆☆>>>                             click here for HUGE wins                                  ref>>>>>> wins2big

lol

• 5 weeks later...

You never forget your first post in a forum, and this is mine, so please forgive me if I error. I have read the original post in this thread and feel it is my public duty to make a few points to fellow players of Limbo, as the original post is misleading. 

The Limbo game is designed in such a way that given a sufficient level of results the median will resolve to 1.98x over the long run. What does this mean? it means that on average 50% of results we can expect to be below 1.98x the other 50% will be 1.98x or above.

While that sinks in I would also like to inform you that we would also expect on average for 1 in 10 game results to fall on or below below 1.10x

1.98x is the lynch pin that the results revolve around and the closer your target it to 1.98x the more Volatility you will see as you play Limbo. 

It may shock you to know that neither a change of underwear or a change of seed will reduce your chances of seeing a losing streak.
However a losing streak very often necessitates a change of underwear. 

The Probability associated with a losing streak relates to the number of bets placed in the Limbo game and theoretical probability is not reset by the act of changing your game seed. At times the two events may correlate and this may lead to what is known as confirmation bias. Mathematicians will tell you with nothing less than certainty that the correlation of two events does not equate to causation.

This is true, however you should also know that math is not everything, and you can take solace in the fact that in the world of high fashion, very few mathematicians get invited to the after party. What this means in practical terms is that their chances of banging a hot model in the disabled toilet at 3 am is low, it is possible in theory, but in practice that doesn't happen (Albert Einstein being the only exception, but hey, he is Legend for a reason).

Einstein sticking his tongue out, 1951 - Rare Historical Photos

Albert Einstein, Pictured here in the back of a Limo, enroute to an after party, it was common for him to do his stretching exercises between parties. In the hundreds of parties he attended he never once forgot to wear underpants when getting out of a Limo.

• 3 months later...
On 8/12/2020 at 12:28 PM, itscrowbar994 said:

Lol no way to work 🤣

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2020 at 6:56 PM, NWCRYPTOKING said:

Just a lil tip to throw in your guide.. After 5 or 10 wins or losses Change Your SEED !! So you lower your chances of hitting a losing streak. Every time i play i notice when the Multiplier stays in a certain range for example 1.5x-2.9x for 20-40 bets. Its time to change your SEED!! Once you change the SEED youll get higher multipliers again. For example 32x 6x 75x 2x 4x 12x 

How do i change the seed?

On 4/20/2022 at 12:00 PM, Ghostnipple said:

You never forget your first post in a forum, and this is mine, so please forgive me if I error. I have read the original post in this thread and feel it is my public duty to make a few points to fellow players of Limbo, as the original post is misleading. 

The Limbo game is designed in such a way that given a sufficient level of results the median will resolve to 1.98x over the long run. What does this mean? it means that on average 50% of results we can expect to be below 1.98x the other 50% will be 1.98x or above.

While that sinks in I would also like to inform you that we would also expect on average for 1 in 10 game results to fall on or below below 1.10x

1.98x is the lynch pin that the results revolve around and the closer your target it to 1.98x the more Volatility you will see as you play Limbo. 

It may shock you to know that neither a change of underwear or a change of seed will reduce your chances of seeing a losing streak.
However a losing streak very often necessitates a change of underwear. 

The Probability associated with a losing streak relates to the number of bets placed in the Limbo game and theoretical probability is not reset by the act of changing your game seed. At times the two events may correlate and this may lead to what is known as confirmation bias. Mathematicians will tell you with nothing less than certainty that the correlation of two events does not equate to causation.

This is true, however you should also know that math is not everything, and you can take solace in the fact that in the world of high fashion, very few mathematicians get invited to the after party. What this means in practical terms is that their chances of banging a hot model in the disabled toilet at 3 am is low, it is possible in theory, but in practice that doesn't happen (Albert Einstein being the only exception, but hey, he is Legend for a reason).

Einstein sticking his tongue out, 1951 - Rare Historical Photos

Albert Einstein, Pictured here in the back of a Limo, enroute to an after party, it was common for him to do his stretching exercises between parties. In the hundreds of parties he attended he never once forgot to wear underpants when getting out of a Limo.

To this I have to post the obvious that a lot of us Limbo Vets are thinking. Resetting the seed assuredly gives different results and yes quite often favorable ones. It's as simple as the "proof is in the pudding". I agree with statement it should be between every 10-20 spins that seed is reset for optimal results.

• 2 weeks later...

Very interesting post. Pity it is just a comment under useless post. Thats why i nearly missed it.  I will be grateful if you could elaborate on that "closer your target it to 1.98x the more Volatility you will see as you play Limbo"thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2022 at 11:29 AM, SkyBytez said:

To this I have to post the obvious that a lot of us Limbo Vets are thinking. Resetting the seed assuredly gives different results and yes quite often favorable ones. It's as simple as the "proof is in the pudding". I agree with statement it should be between every 10-20 spins that seed is reset for optimal results.

It would be interesting to check your previous seed to see what the results would have been if you had kept playing on that seed rather than changing to a new one.

Archived