Constant time outs and stops?

NathanDyk

I am running a small auto bet on Limbo, and it has been running with no issue for a couple days. However, in the past few days I have issues of random time out and stops.

I have a good internet connection over ethernet, and like I said it has been working fine until now.

Anyone run into the same issue?

@Coco Bcgame @Coco❤️sis @Coco_Father

I can say I have been having this issue to playing Sword. It will time out and reels spin fast then stop. It also still took bet and considered it a loss. For the last week I have only played sword slot..

• Admin
On 8/28/2020 at 8:45 AM, NathanDyk said:

I am running a small auto bet on Limbo, and it has been running with no issue for a couple days. However, in the past few days I have issues of random time out and stops.

I have a good internet connection over ethernet, and like I said it has been working fine until now.

Anyone run into the same issue?

Hi, sorry for the late reply! Does it gives any kind of popup error or something? 

Which browser you are using?

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Quiet Earp said:

I've had this happen when I've minimized the browser window or switched to a different desktop in Windows 10.

Switching to different desktop can make the browser idle in that case it can happen. If you are on auto mode please stay on same window and screen for better performance.

I also faced this situation six hours ago. I found that the chat room would be refreshed automatically before the autorun stopped automatically.
This happens many times and is accompanied by the error message "time out" in the upper right corner

It happened to me today for like an hour 

Archived