BC GAME LOVE AWARD CONTEST

FkArndFndOut

BC GAME LOVE AWARD CONTEST!

Here at BC we've all seen our share of up's and down's in the moods of both the playes and staff however every now and then we find a certian someone whos wonderful and uplifting nature relly stands out over the rest. Recently a player by the name of Vanjess was trying so hard to earn a medal but could not understand why she just couldnt get it as she had been trying so exceptionally hard to get it, you see Vanjess was mistaken as to what the awrd was exactly and had the impression that to win the award you had show love to the players, there was one thing however that really had the mod Lillybitch take a swecond look at this young lady... after Vanjess was told thet she had not understood properly and would not be receving any award, Vanjess continued to show the love and encouragement on wide scale to the players, when asked if she understood, Vanjess agreed that she did infact know there was no award but that she lied to be uplifting to the other players, this touched LIllybitch"s heart and she thought to herself "there really should be a love award" and decided that the only reason there isnt is because we havent made it yet so she comtacted BitsCheerful and the two of us went over a few ideas in our heads and came up with the BC LOVE AWARD...

The BC LOVE AWARD will be made in limited edition with only 20 to be won, there will be many players competeing for this award and its monetary prixe of 500 DOGE per winner and will be paid out by both LIllybitch and BitsCheerful.

When a winner is chosen they will have their own personalized award photo posted her to this forum post and the prize will be paid to their wallets as a tip from either Lillybitch or BitsCheerful

Winning is simple in the sense that all you have to do is be kind and positve to other players, special attention will be placed on those who find ways to go above and beyond in their quest to show the people here at BC just how great love can be

Winning is also very difficult as again only 20 players will recieve this award and many people will be competeing so you will have a better chance at being chosen for the 500DOGE prize if you can find the most positive ways of helping out or shareing love

now, just to be 100% clear, this contest and prize are NOT a part of the BC GAME awards or prizes in any way shape or form, This award is being hosted and paid for 100% and completely by Lillybitch mod and BitsCheerful the most awesomer chick in the world!

CONGRATULATIONS VANJESS ON BEING THE FIRST PLAYER TO RECIEVE THE BC LOVE AWARD, YOUR CONTINUED LOVE AND KINDNESS IS NOT UNNOTICED AND YOU ARE A TRUE PATRIOT OF LOVE WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS WOLD NEEDS, IN HONOR OF YOUR EXCEPTIONAL HARD WORK AND KINDNESS 

HERE IS THE FIRST EVER BCLOVE AWARD!

love vanjess.jpg

im love you

I love humans

love this457C7741-180F-43E2-8856-24F7DA22136E.thumb.png.aaf4e69fcc7e0fc8736d628845c3cd70.png

https://bc.game/i-cd0r7rq-n/

follow n rewerd coin....

coco the bast

🤍I love you

okay so update for y'all, we have an annonomous donation of 0.25 DAI per award so now we are at 500DOGE & 0.25 DAI each 

so get your love on peeps!!

AAAABSaf9QAFIWQ6nSX7t28yLT9UXBm-kx4NkdIvZtBrnzPWNanCSXGAEnDyllOtm8xq1wsvayO2h4v1QAhefxOpcsuZYeUrUKpXbxij.png

Great topic!! This greatly encourages others to talk more as well as helping others.. I hope I see many others taking this opportunity not for the award but for a stronger community in all. 

i love  thiss

https://bc.game/i-cd0r7rq-n/

follow n rewerd coin....

coco the bast

On 10/12/2020 at 9:06 PM, Penguin said:

Great topic!! This greatly encourages others to talk more as well as helping others.. I hope I see many others taking this opportunity not for the award but for a stronger community in all. 

two hotties, giving away money? nothing wrong with that.... only thing better would be a sammich.........with you two(a joke)....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

I love all people 😆

I dont care if they are boy and girl

I enjoyed chat with other people 

Im a sweet girl 😆

THE OCTOBER LOVE AWARD

OCTOBER'S LOVE AWARD AND A PRIZE OF 500 DOGE, 0.25 DAI AND A LIMITED EDITION LOVE TOKEN CREATED AND SPONSERED BY MOD LILLEYBITCH GOES TO PENGUIN.... CONGRATULATIONS

PENGUIN WAS SELECTED AS THE OCTOBER WINNER BECAUSE OF HOW HE IS ALWAYS CINCIDERING OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS WHEN HE SPEAKS, NEVER LOSES HIS TEMPER AND ABOVE ALL ELSE CONTINUES TO BE AS HELPFUL AS POSSSIBLE IN EVERY SITUATION

AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW ALREADY , PENGUIN HAS HAS MORE THEN JUST A FEW OF LIFES HARDEST SITUATIONS FALL ON HIM TO HANDLE. SITUATIONS THAT ALONE ARE KNOWN TO MAKE PEOPLE GO CRAZY AND HE DEALS WITH A NUMBER OF ISSUES ALL AT THE SAME TIME HOWEVER EVEN UNDER THS INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF PAIN AND STRESS HE NEVER ONCE LET HIS HURT OR STRESS EFFECT THE WAY HE TREATS PEOPLE, THROUGH EVERYTHNG HE CONTINUED TO BE HELPFUL IN EVERY SITUATION AND THOUGHT FUL OF PEOPLES FEELINGS AND MOST OF ALL KIND ...

PENGUIN WINS THE OCTOBER AWARD FOR HIS STRENGTH IN CONTINUING TO BE THE SAME PENGUIN REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION AND FOR THE CONSTANT CARE AND LOVE AT ALL TIMES ...

FOR NOT LOSEING YOURSELF AND CONTINUING TO LOVE ABOVE ALL ELSE... 

CONGRATULATIONS PENGUIN!!!!!!!!!!

PEN OCT AW.jpg

😍😍😍

This really made my day Thank you everyone so much I love u all!!

awww look at bird being soo happy

Awwwww yeah penguins a doll, he deserves that for sure ... love ya 🐧 

I love both you women for starting this thats so awesome of you both,  love you both 💖 

2020-08-04.jpg

On 10/27/2020 at 11:23 AM, BitsCheerful said:

THE OCTOBER LOVE AWARD

OCTOBER'S LOVE AWARD AND A PRIZE OF 500 DOGE, 0.25 DAI AND A LIMITED EDITION LOVE TOKEN CREATED AND SPONSERED BY MOD LILLEYBITCH GOES TO PENGUIN.... CONGRATULATIONS

PENGUIN WAS SELECTED AS THE OCTOBER WINNER BECAUSE OF HOW HE IS ALWAYS CINCIDERING OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS WHEN HE SPEAKS, NEVER LOSES HIS TEMPER AND ABOVE ALL ELSE CONTINUES TO BE AS HELPFUL AS POSSSIBLE IN EVERY SITUATION

AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW ALREADY , PENGUIN HAS HAS MORE THEN JUST A FEW OF LIFES HARDEST SITUATIONS FALL ON HIM TO HANDLE. SITUATIONS THAT ALONE ARE KNOWN TO MAKE PEOPLE GO CRAZY AND HE DEALS WITH A NUMBER OF ISSUES ALL AT THE SAME TIME HOWEVER EVEN UNDER THS INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF PAIN AND STRESS HE NEVER ONCE LET HIS HURT OR STRESS EFFECT THE WAY HE TREATS PEOPLE, THROUGH EVERYTHNG HE CONTINUED TO BE HELPFUL IN EVERY SITUATION AND THOUGHT FUL OF PEOPLES FEELINGS AND MOST OF ALL KIND ...

PENGUIN WINS THE OCTOBER AWARD FOR HIS STRENGTH IN CONTINUING TO BE THE SAME PENGUIN REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION AND FOR THE CONSTANT CARE AND LOVE AT ALL TIMES ...

FOR NOT LOSEING YOURSELF AND CONTINUING TO LOVE ABOVE ALL ELSE... 

CONGRATULATIONS PENGUIN!!!!!!!!!!

PEN OCT AW.jpg

Pengi deserves much love🤙

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life ❤️ 

очаровательные и дружелюбные создания и я люблю тебя

Archived