BitsCheerful

BC GAME LOVE AWARD CONTEST

im love you

I love humans

love this457C7741-180F-43E2-8856-24F7DA22136E.thumb.png.aaf4e69fcc7e0fc8736d628845c3cd70.png

Edited by blrr

https://bc.game/i-cd0r7rq-n/

follow n rewerd coin....

coco the bast

🤍I love you

Edited by Alla119

okay so update for y'all, we have an annonomous donation of 0.25 DAI per award so now we are at 500DOGE & 0.25 DAI each 

so get your love on peeps!!

AAAABSaf9QAFIWQ6nSX7t28yLT9UXBm-kx4NkdIvZtBrnzPWNanCSXGAEnDyllOtm8xq1wsvayO2h4v1QAhefxOpcsuZYeUrUKpXbxij.png

Great topic!! This greatly encourages others to talk more as well as helping others.. I hope I see many others taking this opportunity not for the award but for a stronger community in all. 

i love  thiss

https://bc.game/i-cd0r7rq-n/

follow n rewerd coin....

coco the bast

On 10/12/2020 at 9:06 PM, Penguin said:

Great topic!! This greatly encourages others to talk more as well as helping others.. I hope I see many others taking this opportunity not for the award but for a stronger community in all. 

two hotties, giving away money? nothing wrong with that.... only thing better would be a sammich.........with you two(a joke)....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Edited by furban1971

I love all people 😆

I dont care if they are boy and girl

I enjoyed chat with other people 

Im a sweet girl 😆

THE OCTOBER LOVE AWARD

OCTOBER'S LOVE AWARD AND A PRIZE OF 500 DOGE, 0.25 DAI AND A LIMITED EDITION LOVE TOKEN CREATED AND SPONSERED BY MOD LILLEYBITCH GOES TO PENGUIN.... CONGRATULATIONS

PENGUIN WAS SELECTED AS THE OCTOBER WINNER BECAUSE OF HOW HE IS ALWAYS CINCIDERING OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS WHEN HE SPEAKS, NEVER LOSES HIS TEMPER AND ABOVE ALL ELSE CONTINUES TO BE AS HELPFUL AS POSSSIBLE IN EVERY SITUATION

AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW ALREADY , PENGUIN HAS HAS MORE THEN JUST A FEW OF LIFES HARDEST SITUATIONS FALL ON HIM TO HANDLE. SITUATIONS THAT ALONE ARE KNOWN TO MAKE PEOPLE GO CRAZY AND HE DEALS WITH A NUMBER OF ISSUES ALL AT THE SAME TIME HOWEVER EVEN UNDER THS INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF PAIN AND STRESS HE NEVER ONCE LET HIS HURT OR STRESS EFFECT THE WAY HE TREATS PEOPLE, THROUGH EVERYTHNG HE CONTINUED TO BE HELPFUL IN EVERY SITUATION AND THOUGHT FUL OF PEOPLES FEELINGS AND MOST OF ALL KIND ...

PENGUIN WINS THE OCTOBER AWARD FOR HIS STRENGTH IN CONTINUING TO BE THE SAME PENGUIN REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION AND FOR THE CONSTANT CARE AND LOVE AT ALL TIMES ...

FOR NOT LOSEING YOURSELF AND CONTINUING TO LOVE ABOVE ALL ELSE... 

CONGRATULATIONS PENGUIN!!!!!!!!!!

PEN OCT AW.jpg

😍😍😍

This really made my day Thank you everyone so much I love u all!!

awww look at bird being soo happy

Awwwww yeah penguins a doll, he deserves that for sure ... love ya 🐧 

I love both you women for starting this thats so awesome of you both,  love you both 💖 

2020-08-04.jpg

On 10/27/2020 at 11:23 AM, BitsCheerful said:

THE OCTOBER LOVE AWARD

OCTOBER'S LOVE AWARD AND A PRIZE OF 500 DOGE, 0.25 DAI AND A LIMITED EDITION LOVE TOKEN CREATED AND SPONSERED BY MOD LILLEYBITCH GOES TO PENGUIN.... CONGRATULATIONS

PENGUIN WAS SELECTED AS THE OCTOBER WINNER BECAUSE OF HOW HE IS ALWAYS CINCIDERING OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS WHEN HE SPEAKS, NEVER LOSES HIS TEMPER AND ABOVE ALL ELSE CONTINUES TO BE AS HELPFUL AS POSSSIBLE IN EVERY SITUATION

AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW ALREADY , PENGUIN HAS HAS MORE THEN JUST A FEW OF LIFES HARDEST SITUATIONS FALL ON HIM TO HANDLE. SITUATIONS THAT ALONE ARE KNOWN TO MAKE PEOPLE GO CRAZY AND HE DEALS WITH A NUMBER OF ISSUES ALL AT THE SAME TIME HOWEVER EVEN UNDER THS INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF PAIN AND STRESS HE NEVER ONCE LET HIS HURT OR STRESS EFFECT THE WAY HE TREATS PEOPLE, THROUGH EVERYTHNG HE CONTINUED TO BE HELPFUL IN EVERY SITUATION AND THOUGHT FUL OF PEOPLES FEELINGS AND MOST OF ALL KIND ...

PENGUIN WINS THE OCTOBER AWARD FOR HIS STRENGTH IN CONTINUING TO BE THE SAME PENGUIN REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION AND FOR THE CONSTANT CARE AND LOVE AT ALL TIMES ...

FOR NOT LOSEING YOURSELF AND CONTINUING TO LOVE ABOVE ALL ELSE... 

CONGRATULATIONS PENGUIN!!!!!!!!!!

PEN OCT AW.jpg

Pengi deserves much love🤙

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life ❤️ 

очаровательные и дружелюбные создания и я люблю тебя

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now