Master Medals In A Quick Glance!

BC_PANDA

Thanks for the information.

Reality is sinking in upon finding out the actual requirements, looks like even 5 medals for 1,000 DOGE will be a stretch now. 🙃

On 14/8/2020 at 14.27, Monstrous Eberto said:

Group B is most fitting for BC.Game. 

Group B, here is where 🐊COCOMOON🌛 or Mama Croc, an avid gambler, wagering over $9 million usd, is found Handing out Coins to her players because she loves them deeply. she knows some of her baby crocs have suffered a lot and some have found riches even she couldn't find while playing. she just know she want to give back and feed her babies with coins so they don't wither to nothing. On the other side you have Coco_Father  or Papa Croc. another avid gamble with wagering just under $2 million usd, offering a list of bets to make with the coins he sees his better half give away. He Knows all too well just how many coins are stashed away and behind his questionably welcoming smile, lies a mystery. a deep one that is curious enough to want to learn more. all to find hes the leader of the red legion. And we only know that because we've been here. but to new folks its perfect i think. Who else is more fitting that a croc version of MR & MRS Smith to secretly lead the red legion? None of them. only Group B fits the profile. truly it is only in Group B, That BC.Game's story can live on. 

Group A makes me think i'm going to get stuck with problems that i cant get myself out of and when i go seek support ill get, Oh try refresh screen or come back later. no scam here. okay bye now or never hi again later.. ( sorry its the best i could think of as i stared in this innocent looking croc. just don't trust it. and there's no way the red legion could remain what it is today if this were the leader behind it all. )

Group C makes me think I'm going to be dealing with fat lazy slobs that learned how to dress fashionably for one photo shoot. what we would really see is nothing pretty. and these croc's haven't got even a little bit of care for their players. that's if they even have any. 

Group D this would be my second choice if there was room for one but because Group B Is so fitting and just says a lot without even trying to think, I refuse to give this one a vote.

All In on Group B

❌Monstrous Eberto

On 17/2/2020 at 06.52, Coco_Father said:

Topik yang luar biasa, berburu! Saya menampilkan ini karena itu mungkin topik yang paling berguna di seluruh forum. Kerja bagus.

Nice

• 1 month later...

hello i am past lvl 10 but have not received 

• Highest Level: This medal can be obtained by reaching level 10.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

plan to update this for the new set?

• 1 month later...

I feel like this description of medals needs to be edited again. Since now you guys aren’t rewarding with Doge. It’s now strictly USDT. I also feel like some are out dated.  Maybe someone in the back end wants to get in touch and I’d be more than happy to take some time and rework/reword this for y’all. This is just a suggestion. Also it will help me understand how I can obtain. Some of these medals too that on here say I should have but I don’t. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/16/2020 at 5:23 AM, BC_Panda said:

"Master Medals" As some of the users are confused about how to obtain the medals so here you can check the list below on how to get those medals.

There are 20 total medals and 4 rewards to claim:

5 Medals: 3000 DOGE

10 Medals: 1 ETH + 10,000 DOGE

15 Medals: 0.1 BTC + 2 ETH + 50,000 DOGE

20 Medals: 1 BTC + 10 ETH + 100,000 DOGE

Now lets see how to obtain these 20 medals:

• Talking & Talking: This medal can be obtained by chatting frequently in any of the chat rooms it needs at least 3-7 days of active chatting (in literal terms you need to talk whole day every few minutes) and this medal is rewarded only once per day that means only 1 user can get in a day.
  • Fearless: This medal is rewarded when a user has lost approx 5 BTC worth of coins in a single day.
  • Local Tyrant: This medal can be obtained by depositing around 10 BTC worth of crypto.
  • Highest Contribution: This medal can be obtained by reaching Level 9 and a wager of more than $ 2 million
  • Highest Level: This medal can be obtained by reaching level 10.
  • Rainer: This medal can be obtained by receiving rains 50 times
  • Coco Trainer: This medal can be obtained by hitting coco (spider which you get every 6 hours) 200 times in total.
  • Invincible Lucky Dog: This medal needs you to hit 66,666 x multiplier which can be done on Crash, Limbo and Hash Dice.
  • Faucet Master: This medal can be obtained by claiming the Faucet which you get after reaching level 2 and the faucet is like cashback system which you receive on bets.
  • I'M Biggest: This medal can be obtained by winning the ROLL point game by 1st rank once. (Roll game is available once every day at specific time for 10 minutes, you have to be level 1 and        must play at least once in the whole day in any game.)
  • Protagonist: This medal can be obtained by raining $100 worth of coins in the chat.
  • Chicken Dinner: This medal can be obtained by winning overall profits of $10,000 (even if you lost the winnings they are calculated towards the 10k)
  • Loyal Player: This medal needs you to make 1 million bets on any of the games. (You can do that on hashdice easily by betting on lowest multiplier in around 5-6 days)
  • Call Me Richman: This medal is rewarded when your total wager reach $1 million in total.
  • Veteran: This medal is rewarded when your account reach the age of 1 year.
  • Boss: This medal can be obtained by tipping 50 different people in the chat room. (Not 50 tips but 50 tips to 50 different users)
  • DOGE Top 1: This medal is rewarded when you reach number 1 ranking of profits on DOGE coin (Current record holder won 23433146.8280 Doge)
  • BTC Top 1: This medal is rewarded when you reach number 1 ranking of profits on BTC coin (Current record holder won 20.05 BTC)
  • EOS Top 1: This medal is rewarded when you reach number 1 ranking of profits on EOS coin (Current record holder won 5776.2464 EOS)
  • ETH Top 1: This medal is rewarded when you reach number 1 ranking of profits on ETH coin (Current record holder won 263.0463 ETH)

Medals are difficult to obtain and as of now we have players with maximum 10 medals lets see us know how many medals you have in comments. And if you have any questions about any medals let us know in the comments.

Can this be updated for 2021, seems like lots of these things have changed...

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

there is no highest level medal where you are supposed to get it at level 10

• 3 months later...

I've finished the invincible lucky dog task but I didn't get the medal. 

I've been waiting since 7/26/23.

Could you help me please?IMG_20230808_075024.thumb.jpg.da8f707e7bfc003d264e2d1326cd0e36.jpg

• 3 months later...

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now