Jump to content
Coco_Father

Weekly Crash Challenge - Red Rewards - 02/23/2020

Recommended Posts

kY7Bn0efETvIaLMdFsmIj3PgDV-xmzAd0gvgVMJSNKdlc00tLQnW5pkmQ3yXUB_J-ZQi2x81qnGSkDGtiJsghbD1pGGMqz1mm1mHU4I3lr9XhZ1GZOysG_x1tLroGxNGaoxvJBfU

- The Weekly Crash Challenge  -

- Red Rewards -

- Begins: 02/23/2020 and Ends: 03/01/2020  - 

Read the rules carefully. If you do not follow the rules, your comment will be deleted.

How To Win:

  • Game, Requirements and Rewards:

    • Game - Crash War

      • Win 5 rounds in a row betting on red = 0.00005 BTC

      • Win 10 rounds in a row betting on red = 0.0005 BTC

      • Win 15 rounds in a row betting on red = 0.0015 BTC

      • Win 20 rounds in a row betting on red = 0.003 BTC

      • Bonus = 0.00005 BTC for resizing your screenshot to 300px W or smaller. (only valid for qualifying players)

To qualify, you do not have to bet on every round. You may skip rounds that you think will have a Green result. If you bet on red and the result is green, you have to restart your count. As long as your bet history shows that you won 5 - 20 rounds in a row, you will qualify. Game IDs do not have to be consecutive.

 

  • Minimum bet:

    • No Minimum Bet

    • No JB Coin

 

 

How Rewards Are Paid:

  • There are 4 different reward levels. 

  • Players will only be paid one time for their highest qualifying reward level.  

  • Rewards will be paid at the end of the competition. 

 

 

How to Enter:

Reply to this topic only. Do not create a new topic thread. See the first comment under this one for an example of how to format your comment.

 

  • Reply Using: 

    • Your qualifying Game ID(s)

    • 1 Screenshot of your “My Bet” history showing the win(s)

    • BC.Game username. 

    • Do not create more than one Comment in this Topic.

    • If you have already commented and want to post a higher qualifying win, Edit your original comment.

 

Rules:

  • Only bets that were made after the listed date will be counted.

  • Entering from multiple accounts will lead to a ban from all future challenges.

  • Do not change your BC.Game Username or Forum Username while the challenge is running. 

  • Forum post activity 5 or higher

  • Level 0 may participate.

  • Reply to this topic only. Do not create a new topic thread. 

  • DO NOT QUOTE this topic or anything on this Topic thread.


 

Good Luck! From The BC.Game Team


1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EXAMPLE ONLY

Username - Forum_General

Game IDs

  • 109
  • 110
  • 123
  • 125
  • 126
  • 127
  • 140
  • 143
  • 146
  • 149

1546758946_ScreenShot2020-02-20at5_46_22PM.thumb.png.8bfb2f100ebd7ae9f33786b76dd82c48.png


1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing but you are all too early. Please read the rules and the date.

@Elay the challenge doesn't start untill 02/23/2020


1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Coco❤️sis said:

why no TRTL? lol

 

TRTL is allowed. Please see the original post. Only no JB.


1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: 💖JAK👪 SALILI💖

Game ID's

2174704

2174707

2174708

2174715

2174716

2174717

2174719

2174720

2174731

2174738

 

Screenshot_2020-02-23-13-24-54.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 wins crash pro hehe

Screenshot_2020-02-23-08-12-09.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2020 at 9:40 AM, ForuMadmin said:

kY7Bn0efETvIaLMdFsmIj3PgDV-xmzAd0gvgVMJSNKdlc00tLQnW5pkmQ3yXUB_J-ZQi2x81qnGSkDGtiJsghbD1pGGMqz1mm1mHU4I3lr9XhZ1GZOysG_x1tLroGxNGaoxvJBfU

- The Weekly Crash Challenge  -

- Red Rewards -

- Begins: 02/23/2020 and Ends: 03/01/2020  - 

Read the rules carefully. If you do not follow the rules, your comment will be deleted.

How To Win:

  • Game, Requirements and Rewards:

    • Game - Crash War

      • Win 5 rounds in a row betting on red = 0.00005 BTC

      • Win 10 rounds in a row betting on red = 0.0005 BTC

      • Win 15 rounds in a row betting on red = 0.0015 BTC

      • Win 20 rounds in a row betting on red = 0.003 BTC

      • Bonus = 0.00005 BTC for resizing your screenshot to 300px W or smaller. (only valid for qualifying players)

To qualify, you do not have to bet on every round. You may skip rounds that you think will have a Green result. If you bet on red and the result is green, you have to restart your count. As long as your bet history shows that you won 5 - 20 rounds in a row, you will qualify. Game IDs do not have to be consecutive.

 

  • Minimum bet:

    • No Minimum Bet

    • No JB Coin

 

 

How Rewards Are Paid:

  • There are 4 different reward levels. 

  • Players will only be paid one time for their highest qualifying reward level.  

  • Rewards will be paid at the end of the competition. 

 

 

How to Enter:

Reply to this topic only. Do not create a new topic thread. See the first comment under this one for an example of how to format your comment.

 

  • Reply Using: 

    • Your qualifying Game ID(s)

    • 1 Screenshot of your “My Bet” history showing the win(s)

    • BC.Game username. 

    • Do not create more than one Comment in this Topic.

    • If you have already commented and want to post a higher qualifying win, Edit your original comment.

 

Rules:

  • Only bets that were made after the listed date will be counted.

  • Entering from multiple accounts will lead to a ban from all future challenges.

  • Do not change your BC.Game Username or Forum Username while the challenge is running. 

  • Level 0 may participate.

  • Reply to this topic only. Do not create a new topic thread. 

  • DO NOT QUOTE this topic or anything on this Topic thread.


 

Good Luck! From The BC.Game Team

Username: BaldOne

Game IDs:

Crash(Normal)

2176046

2176047

2176048

2176051

2176053

2176057

2176058

2176060

Crash (PRO)

2176046

2176047

2176048

2176051

2176053

2176057

2176058

2176060

Screenshot_20200223_224206.jpg

Screenshot_20200223_224123.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Elay said:

@ForuMadmin i was excite to do the challenge sorry  sir i didnt notice that day will start was 02/23/2020 .

You did an amazing job and we think that you deserve the reward. 


1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BaldOnePlease read the rules completely. DO NOT QUOTE THIS TOPIC. Andf your bets do not qualify. Please PM me if you need assistance or if you want me to explain it to you directly.


1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: ◦◉✿ 𝕛𝕒𝕫𝕫 ✿◉◦

Game IDs:
2178563
2178564
2178565
2178572
2178581

Screenshot_2020-02-24-16-45-06-05.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: 🐈Pusa🐈

Game ID's:

2178502

2178503

2178504

2178506

2178513

2178592

2178593

2178594

2178595

2178596

2178597

2178598

2178599

2178600

2179262

2179264

2179268

2179276

2179279

2179284

IMG_20200224_231215.jpg

IMG_20200224_231133.jpg

IMG_20200224_231109.jpg

IMG_20200224_231004.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

username: venom

Game IDS

20180144

20180143

20180142

20180141

20180140252623347_Screenshot_20200225-042239_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.5d1f21fff277a1ba60f0635d6e01e01e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

username: venom

Game IDS

2180385

2180384

2180383

2180382

2180381

21803801693732599_Screenshot_20200225-061616_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b3bff3b3b36928c6a4be6baa1c7e74ce.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2020 at 9:52 AM, ForuMadmin said:

EXAMPLE ONLY

Username - Forum_General

Game IDs

  • 109
  • 110
  • 123
  • 125
  • 126
  • 127
  • 140
  • 143
  • 146
  • 149

1546758946_ScreenShot2020-02-20at5_46_22PM.thumb.png.8bfb2f100ebd7ae9f33786b76dd82c48.png

💋MARY_ROSE  

 

 

2180569

2180565

2180554

2180545

2180544

2180543

Screenshot_2020-02-25-07-36-09-30.thumb.png.a722713c3249073a32fa2222f9e1058f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Username - Heisenberg

Game IDs

  • 2184353
  • 2184354
  • 2184355
  • 2184356
  • 2184361

5reds.png.276958c82dfb1b46473382ccd1654d3f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2020 at 1:33 PM, 💘🌼J💖A🌼💘 said:

Username: Mrs.LoanShark

Game ID's

2174704

2174707

2174708

2174715

2174716

2174717

2174719

2174720

2174731

2174738

 

Screenshot_2020-02-23-13-24-54.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing job Red Legion Warriors!!  

Many of you have done well in advancing towards 20 victories in a row over the Green Army. Knowing exactly which battles to fight has earned many of you great rewards! You have made the Red Legion General very proud by predicting when the green army will strike. Our Fearless Leader, Coco, has informed me that more challenges are coming soon and we will be rewarding our loyal Red Legion Warriors accordingly. The Green Army shall perish! 629714912_ScreenShot2020-02-26at12_16_03PM.png.cd0880eab1b886df44dc889f606d21ff.png


1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...