Quick Guide For Bonus Tasks And An Answer To What Is JB?

BC_PANDA

• Coco_Father pinned and featured this topic
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There is no daily check in...as well as these additional spins you claim. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please update the information about jb coin.  I think we were informed that we can pay transaction fee with jb coin, can anyone tell how to calculate JB for transaction fee and how to do that.

• 3 months later...
On 2/21/2020 at 4:27 AM, BC_Panda said:

What is JB coin and how we can use it?

JB is in house coin made for testing the games before you spend any real money. When you signup you receive JB to start with and also if you lose them you can claim every day from the Tasks Button at top of the window. And when you deposit any coin you get free JB coins once in a day 100 JB coins at ever $1. 

JB coin is also good for doing the BTC spin where you can get some other coins with every spin and a Big chance on the 1 BTC reward every spin costs 5000 JB and the first spin is free. So you can play and multiply the JB coins to have a hand at that spin and if you get lucky you can get home 1 BTC.

How to complete the daily tasks?

The Tasks Button at top of the screen shows Daily tasks and also some of the Bonus tasks which you can do once so lets see how to do these tasks.

There are 4 Daily tasks to earn some free rewards for everyone and remember these tasks only work once a day.

1- Daily check in: When you login everyday you get 0.00005 ETH 

2- Martingale Script: When you use martingale script on crash or hash dice for 10 bets you can claim 0.002 EOS every day.

3- Top-Up: This tasks needs you to deposit some coins and you get JB in return every $1 deposit = 100 JB coins and you can claim upto 30000 JB per day.

4- Relief: When you lose all the JB coins you can claim free 188 JB every day.

Bonus Tasks as you scroll down on tasks there is one button called bonus task in there you have 4 tasks which you can do only once.

1- Verify Email: When you verify email address after signup you can get 0.000003 BTC

2- Google 2FA: This task can be completed by enabling 2FA verification it will give you 0.0001 ETH. And it is also considered as safe so everyone should suppose to enable 2FA always

3- Invite Friends: When you get some one to use your referral link and signup you can claim 0.005 EOS and as well you will be getting commissions on whatever they wager so its a plus plus thing.

4- Roll Point Activity: Roll Point Game can be played once every day which opens at specific time for 10 minutes but it needs you to be level 1 and played once any game in the previous day to roll. It will reward you 0.0001 BTC for this task.

I believe that this needs to be updated ASAP.  I actually do not recall being able to spin the wheel with JB coin

• 11 months later...

So I don’t get it check in everyday and get eth.    I’ve been coming to this website everyday for a long time. Since bf the big update that took the EOS bonus away for martingale script now your saying u can still get that bonus

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is outdated. 

• 4 weeks later...

@Jojo_milkThey have been around many years. I have made many withdrawals. More then deposit. So they have my trust. But as always funds not used should be in your privat wallet where you own the keys.

• 5 months later...

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now