BCGame_Bob

1 hour ago, Danny777 said:

@Satoshimask do please try, we will have more contest ongoing if users keep taking part 🙂, hope to see your post here too

well im stilllll rolling along... every 10 mins.. at least with the min bet being 10 cents its either I flip my recharge to allow at least 10+ rolls per recharge.. or just take the chance on 10 cent/max bidding each recharge

either way... I sure hope I land at least 1 26x by tomorrow... i mean... I dont think I would be me if I didnt get 1 multi that low in keno... but... considering my past few weeks.. hell even my birthday turned into a catastrophe.. I need to just antistrophe  now 😛

Edited by Satoshimask

5 minutes ago, HOYA said:

gg man ❤️ me some trx 😛

😊patience Screenshot_20210311-230657_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1df3af679ad80cbfa99e5a6ec3092d8d.jpg

• Admin

Please Note: when sending another post, with better bet value, just quote under your previous post

BCGame.gif

• Admin

Only few hours left, lets see some more entries, come on,  hope to see more entries

BCGame.gif

• Admin

Hello all, time to close the challenge, i was honestly expecting more participants to take part in this Keno Single challenge. Well its alright, i still l would like to thank each and every one of you who did make an effort to be part of this challenge.

Results will be posted in 24-48hrs

Big thank you again.

BCGame.gif

• Admin

Dear Participants, due to weekend, there will be delay in publishing the game  results. Kindly give us another 12-24hrs. Thank you

BCGame.gif

• Admin

Hello Dear Participants, now time for results

Keno Single Challenge winners
1. Hoya 15 TRX bet
2. CivicMe 5 Doge
3. GKD69 3.5 Doge

All prizes will be distributed via PM. Also big thanks to those that took part but never won. Participation is more important than winning. Thank you again.

Edited by Danny777

BCGame.gif