BCGame_Bob

• Admin

Welcome to Keno Single Week 2 Challenge!
Start Date 10.03.2021 10:00 (UTC 0+)
End Date  12.03.2021 10 :00 (UTC 0+)

Challenge duration 48hrs

Total Prize Pool will be 50 USDT
Top 3 winners will be awarded accordingly:

1st  25 USDT
2nd 15 USDT
3rd  10 USDT
Winners will be awarded within 48hrs after the challenge is over.

Rules:
1.Challenge is open to all players who are VIP 5 or above
2. You need to get 7 hits (26x multiplier) in the game of Keno Single with following number (2,3,4,12,13,14,23,32,33,34) Only given number pattern to be used, you can get combination of any 7 hits but from the given numbers. Risk will be Medium
3.Only ETH , TRX, USDT and DOGE can be used to place bets , minimum of 0.00006 ETH or 2 TRX  or 0.1 USDT or 2 DOGE.
4. The top 3 that have highest ETH/TRX/USDT/DOGE bet and get (7 hits 26x multiplier) with given 10 numbers, will be the tournament winners.
5.Full screenshot of your bets need to be submitted, (bet id, server hash, client seed and nonce ) need to be visible
6. Do not edit your post, you can quote your previous post and upload new one
7. In case of a tie, the post timing will be counted

Additional Info
A. Do not place bets before start of the event. Old bets will be disqualified.
B. Any cheating or manipulation used can lead to suspension of your forum account
C. Bets made need to be submitted within 30 min,
D. When you post , your post might appear hidden for sometime, if it exceeds 2hrs kindly contact support
E. All forum rules apply

Kindly follow the attached example as a guide, good luck everyone

keno single challenge 1.png

Keno Single challenge 2.png

Keno Single Challenge 3.png

Edited by Danny777

BCGame.gif

• Admin

Competition is on, good luck all

BCGame.gif

Challenge description in Chinese

以下對活動規則做中文說明、詳細內容請參考英文原文,若翻譯有誤則以英文版本為準。

挑戰 Keno single
活動從台北時間 2021/3/10 18:00 ~ 2021/3/12 18:00

規則
1.開放給所有等級 5(含) 以上玩家
2.使用指定的號碼 (2,3,4,12,13,14,23,32,33,34) 並且風險設定為 Medium,然後成功對中其中任何 7 個號碼 (26x)
3.僅限使用 ETH, TRX, USDT, DOGE 下注、最低金額為 0.00006 ETH, 2 TRX, 0.1 USDT, 2 DOGE
4.符合上述規則並下注金額最高的前 3 名玩家可得獎金
5.在下方留言並貼上你的完整下注截圖,截圖中要包含 bet id, server hash, client seed, nonce
6.你一但發佈留言之後請不要做修改,你可以發佈新的留言並引用你原來的那個、去說明你想要修正什麼內容
7.如果有玩家排名一致、將以留言時間做為進一步排名依據

附加信息
1.你的下注時間必需是在此活動的起迄時間之內
2.任何作弊行為將導致你的帳戶被停權
3.請在你達成任務後 30 分鐘內來此留下截圖
4.如果你的留言是隱藏的並且超過2個小時、請與客服聯絡
5.請遵守論壇的所有規則

Edited by 真是的

I was up until 5x only until I lose all my ETHs 😭

• Admin
Just now, ◦◉✿ 𝕛𝕒𝕫𝕫 ✿◉◦ said:

I was up until 5x only until I lose all my ETHs 😭

try again Jazz, you can do it put on auto and might be lucky , there is still time dont give up

BCGame.gif

Could only get 6. . Damn hard challenge 

Why ETH? gas fees put me off from depositing. If I could exchange on bc with minimal fees I will be all in. 

• Admin

Dear Participants, since most of you were unable to play with ETH and there are no posts yet, I have decided to add Doge and TRX, USDT as well in addition to ETH, and  extend the challenge duration for another 24hrs  so you can try same pattern format now with either ETH, TRX, USDT or DOGE, check the above instruction for minimum bet.

Good Luck

Edited by Danny777

BCGame.gif

2 minutes ago, Danny777 said:

Dear Participants, since most of you were unable to play with ETH and there are no posts yet, I have decided to add Doge and TRX, USDT as well in addition to ETH, and  extend the challenge duration for another 24hrs  so you can try same pattern format now with either ETH, TRX, USDT or DOGE, check the above instruction for minimum bet.

Good Luck

dammmmnnnn Daniel, look at those ... nvm... been dying with the eth recharges getting only 3 clicks in every 20 mins... whats the minimum amts required?

On 3/8/2021 at 8:55 AM, Danny777 said:

0.00006 ETH

thats like 10.74 cents each right now... soo...

about 2.09 trx
0.1074usdt
1.92 doge

• Admin
Just now, Satoshimask said:

dammmmnnnn Daniel, look at those ... nvm... been dying with the eth recharges getting only 3 clicks in every 20 mins... whats the minimum amts required?

sorry my friend, i got 2 times same pattern in under 10 rolls but i guess i was lucky, so now gave more options with TRX, DOG and USDT, check above for amounts needed, hope you make it this time

BCGame.gif

16 minutes ago, Danny777 said:

sorry my friend, i got 2 times same pattern in under 10 rolls but i guess i was lucky, so now gave more options with TRX, DOG and USDT, check above for amounts needed, hope you make it this time

you and I both... so nobody's posted a win aside from your 2? i wont give up til I get at least a photo-op for one, even if it means I dont place 😛

37 minutes ago, Danny777 said:

Good Luck

My puppies were all gone. 😭 I tried my luck with TRX. So far, I had reached until 5x only and still walking on eggshells. My USDTs are having fever. 😂

No entry til now 😭

2 hours ago, ◦◉✿ 𝕛𝕒𝕫𝕫 ✿◉◦ said:

My puppies were all gone. 😭 I tried my luck with TRX. So far, I had reached until 5x only and still walking on eggshells. My USDTs are having fever. 😂

No entry til now 😭

same here, you might wanna consider adjusting your bet by halving it 1 or 5 times,in an effort to allow the opportunity to hit the multiplier at the bid requirement even if those wont place you at a qualifying position, you will have an awful lot better chance after like 20-40 bids to make a small budget into a workable one.

Edited by Satoshimask

• Admin

in case participants are unable to see 7 hits (26x) kindly swipe to left from  your screen to check remaining hits/multiplier

keno mobile.png

BCGame.gif

I lose all my ETHs

• Admin
39 minutes ago, Alla119 said:

I lose all my ETHs

sorry for that, please try with Doge, TRX or USDT, more options given so users can easily take part in this challenge

BCGame.gif

what bet to put doge. TRX or USDT

• Admin
54 minutes ago, Alla119 said:

what bet to put doge. TRX or USDT

anyone will do just make sure you meet the minimum amount, please read the beginning rules its mentioned there, good luck, hope you get it this time

minimum of 0.00006 ETH or 2 TRX  or 0.1 USDT or 2 DOGE

Edited by Danny777

BCGame.gif

20210311_192808.thumb.jpg.2a8cd5f7709dd8448b3e8d41cd18e045.jpg20210311_192828.thumb.jpg.c59c7ca615ffff42ea2b952d0b9aa7e3.jpg

• Admin

@Satoshimask do please try, we will have more contest ongoing if users keep taking part 🙂, hope to see your post here too

BCGame.gif

no luck, I didn't get it, I tried so hard

01.png

02.png