"Tag" in BC community

Sensae

"Tag" game in BC community  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be interested in playing a game of tag in BC chat?

• me
    • Im boring i dont want to play
    • hmm that does sound fun. But will BC support it and contribute to prizes?

Aight so I got a idea, and hopefully the community backs me up , and blows this up so BC will contribute and make this idea a reality, and fun.

Ok, so I know we all get tired of losing, right? Well imagine if we had a tag game going on in the chatroom.

Like a non stop tag game, where if your tagged in chat by somebody @ your user name, you have to tag them back.

TBH, BC it would be a great way to keep people entertained on on your site longer.

But, I been playing for alittle while now, and noticed a repetition of people losing, until they get so mad and leave. Some never come back, and one thing i learned about business, is you want to have your customers keep coming back. So what if there was a game running in the chat. NO money invested, but maybe BC can over a price for the winners. Winners would be people who continuesly tag, you lose if you arent able to tag back in a 12 hour time frame. Now wouldnt that be interesting?

Or we could even up the stakes? Bet on if someone is going to be able to tag back or not? Either way i think it would be a fun idea.

Take the poll and support me, hopefully we can blow this up and make a ripple in the wave.

Archived