BC Game Logo Event

BCGame_Bob

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

option A

OPTION CBC3.jpg.93d5368a5bc901e8feaaa598f6b863e2.jpg.f39691c0a3a95d96268926c948a348b5.jpg

On 3/13/2021 at 3:04 PM, Danny777 said:

Dear BC Game Players,

We are excited to announce yet another event. Once again BC Game needs your help, this time we need your help to decide which logo is the best amongst the three.

Since our inception, we always have listened and valued our players feedback and suggestion, and this time is no different. We want you to be part of this decision making.

Event Details
Event will run for 7 days
Start Date:13.03.2021 9:00 UTC 0+
End Date: 20.03.2021 9:00 UTC 0+

Rules:
1. Event is open to all BC Game players
2. You will need to choose 1 logo that's most visually appealing to you and represents BC Game the best.
3. Enter your choice below and submit.
4. Editing is not allowed you can quote your previous post if you decided to change your mind.
5. Only one option can be chosen.
5. Winner Logo will earn its voters prizes, more on that will be updated shortly.
6. All forum rules apply.

OPTION A

BC1.jpg

OPTION B

BC2.jpg

OPTION C

BC3.jpg

Once again thanks for your dedication, loyalty and participation. Good Luck

Option A

Option A

Option A is nice

BC1.jpg.143f9b506b5b2ef4724512c853ae9bc9.jpg

Option C

Option C 😅

OPTION A

OPTION A.     

BOLD,

DEEP IMPACT WITH BLACK,

PROFESSIONAL LETTERING.

OPTION A

OPTION A ❤️ 

I find A to be the most appealing

OPTION A

option A all day

Really bc u have 2 that r the same and one that has a color change and a little bit of a modern accents. You should have asked us to design our own and held another contest for top 3 designs then put them to a vote. Please tell me u didn't contract a graphic designer for that!? No.disrespect to whoever made those ( unless u r a professional graphic designer) Let's just see you guys follow through and make some improvments, changes, additions, more shit codes would be a good start. Lets take a vote or let's all speak up of u read this and agree with me take action send a message or post one here or re post this. If we get enough ppl to voice their feelings and bc still doesnt do anything we will know what they r truely about then. As far as the logo none of them really r anything different then the current logo. do something more flashy and elegant and modern please new.logo for a new bc but if those r  going to remain the only 3 options....

OPTION A

• Admin
15 minutes ago, Jakestr said:

Really bc u have 2 that r the same and one that has a color change and a little bit of modern accents. You should have asked us to design our own and held another contest for top 3 designs then put them to a vote. Please tell me u didn't contract a graphic designer and thats what u got?! But speaking of contests what happen to the new medal contest? Haven't seen or heard anything about that no winners no medal additions to the website nothing? Just went dark with it. Don't tell me we got bamboozled! U guys just wanted us to brainstorm ideas for u and u plan to implement them somewhere down the road after everyone forgets about the contests?! Because u ppl just went dark about that whole thing I bet a bunch of ppl already forgot about it. Anyways Im going to be blunt here, I feel like the ppl who run bc r  a bunch of slackers.  how long has it said they were going to make something for the jb coins something to exchange them or use them in some way. never did that. U guys don't offer anything as far as.kickbacks. a.shitcode that's deactivated 30 seconds after its posted and thats not sarcasm that literally happened to me to.be honest it was 1 min. 1 min! What is the point! Just to say u guys give back? Cuz nobody is really like thanks bc this is a great rewards program u have. Idk BC could be the BIG CHEESE bit instead ur kinda the BOGUS CHUMPS.  Let's just see you guys follow through and make some improvments, changes, additions, more shit codes would be a good start. Lets take a vote or let's all speak up of u read this and agree with me take action send a message or post one here or re post this. If we get enough ppl to voice their feelings and bc still doesnt do anything we will know what they r truely about then. As far as the logo none of them really r anything different then the current logo. do something more flashy and elegant and modern please new.logo for a new bc but if those r the options....

OPTION A

read medal contest end  date before posting please, its good to read first

BCGame.gif

Archived