• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀i know I have deposited and lost and won and lost and lost and won a little more then lost MORE THAN THAT WHEEL HAS GIVEN 6.99 TOTAL WORK 3 WINS.........

JB IS FOR THE NON PAYING CUSTOMERS. GIVES YOU THE WINNERS UNDER THE WHEEL WATCH AND COUNT FOR 1 MIN AND I GOT 4 WINNERS AND 120 JB WINNERS. 👍👍👍👍👍👍 TICK ON THIS TOK!

The daily coin lands wYvto much on jb I could understand if it landed on jb are the turtle 2 maybe 3 times in the week but everyday well it makes it worthless to even have a daily coin.  Yall can do better than this.  And if I spend all thus money to level up the last thing I want in my chest is jb that us not a reward. 

Delete your cookies if you want coin 🙂😊 daily get trx doge turtle 

Hey everyone I’m Preston. I love to gamble but probably shouldn’t cuz I’m always broke. Maybe cuz I spend all my money gambling. Lol maybe I got a problem. Good luck all! Oh ya btw today was TRTL

20 hours ago, Shitcode2021 said:

Delete your cookies if you want coin 🙂😊 daily get trx doge turtle 

I tried that today and I got JB Today. 

SHit hit again,,,,, last day bust big balll nice  and this bonusmoneyfrom depo need wagerhahahah funny (not)

Hi~

Здравствуйте, друзья, это мисс Дендидейн, и я желаю вам удачи Сегодня, когда был Джей Би. Спасибо, БК. Игра. 🙂 

good day everyone. play safe and good luck.

Hi

Yo what the fuck i got banned for 24 hrs someone help me out 

On 4/18/2021 at 9:25 AM, Danny777 said:

TRTL withdraw changes have been made already, thanks for your feedback.

Yes even after deposit wagged is from3 til 4 long time to long and i wagger like hell I get no profit what so ever if you see numbers pfffff

i did a deposit now wagger for the bonus I don’t now time frame yet lm not sure gonna make it

and suddenly trtl is down here !!?!??

andcwgst about the for example medals price etc ?!?!

thus is a nice site etc but theire could be more for the common people like we al are?

even whitdraw goes up like they scared loose people they gave wagger income so much enough 

lijst give and take is what spins a world -

Era

On 4/8/2021 at 8:59 AM, Dzzz said:

Hi Right now I have 1000000.00000000 JB and I want to sell it.

I buy 20,000

New here need coin!!!

• 3 months later...

I get other coin prolly like once or twice a week from the spin. Today I got $3.5 of stellar I think it was and earlier in the week I got $.30 of TRX

whats this?!!!

Archived