What features do you want?

Coconuta

1. I would love tips to default to private, or at least have a way for players to change their own default settings for this one.  I almost never want to send tips publicly and when i forget to change it i always end up with a ton of messages and friend invites from the beggers that plague this site,

2. I would love to see game specific chat rooms.  For games like blackjack it would be nice if there was a blackjack specific as well as one just for your table,  I think this would also help build the relationships between the players, i am much more likely to interact with someone i playing with and let them know well played or congradulate them on a hand etc... than i am to engage in most of the chat that goes on in like the english or global channel.

3. I would love to see more thought and some actual documentation for the scripting.  Because there is no documentation it leads to a lot of people having to poke around on their own, granted this can be fun and does lead to things like switching from high to low, which i know a be done because i do it, just not in the sandboxed script.

4. I would love to see some organization and promotion of voice chatrooms like on telegram or discord (i know they are already there on discord. But currently BCs discord is like for silent people and beggers. It needs to be cleaned up so that people actually start using it without being herassed by the few persistent beggers on there. I try not to go there often but i can name at least 1 off the top of my head who begs from evertyone and has for months which i never see them get anything but damn its annoying.,

5. I was reading other posts and was reminded of another thing i would like. I would like the ability to exchange valuable crypto for JB. Something reasonably fair like 100k per 1 bcd or something,  But currently the only way to get JB is to win it. And for things like boosting rake back percentage or paying withdraw feels i like to use it but i run out often, and would definitely be willing to pay for it. If that isn't a possibility i would be happen if tyou made it tip able at least.  That way i could at least make my own deals with other players who don't use theirs..

Edited by Skele

• 8 months later...
On 3/21/2020 at 6:22 PM, Coconuta said:

Free to speak!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now