Keno upgrade

W0NGA

I am a massive keno single fan.

Some suggestions on improving bc games version as it falls behind other sites.

Add an instant bet feature, the current game can be slow paced and we want a faster betting option.

Add the option to save your favourite numbers on keno single. this has been done on the classic version, why not keno single.

Auto bet, add more advanced controls . Example, allow a user to choose increase on loss on x number of losses . The ability to change patterns on each win/loss whilst on auto  ( this will make your keno an exception to the competition )

Good luck keno fans

Yup and also like flash needed bc.game to the moon 

I agree with you wonga. Instant bet keno

It would definitely change things for the better in my opinion 

• Admin
On 9/22/2021 at 6:41 PM, W0NGA said:

I am a massive keno single fan.

Some suggestions on improving bc games version as it falls behind other sites.

Add an instant bet feature, the current game can be slow paced and we want a faster betting option.

Add the option to save your favourite numbers on keno single. this has been done on the classic version, why not keno single.

Auto bet, add more advanced controls . Example, allow a user to choose increase on loss on x number of losses . The ability to change patterns on each win/loss whilst on auto  ( this will make your keno an exception to the competition )

Good luck keno fans

Hey Wonga, thanks for taking the time to to write your suggestions. The advanced auto bet features you suggested would certainly be a cool and interesting upgrade. We'll make sure these are all considered for future updates 😀 

Archived