BC lack of customer care!

Ninjadad156d

I am so very disappointed by the indifference BC support shows their customers. They take no action towards any level of customer satisfaction or care. My EOS depo is delayed, indefinitely at this point. I have provided plenty of screenshots, txid, any and everything they requested to prove my deposit and I continue to get the response, be patient, there's nothing else we will do for you, if it's not there in another 24 hours contact us again. R u f-ing kidding me? And they refuse to give any sort of apology or show that they care if I ever play here again. No bonus for having to deal with this inconvenience that is entirely their fault. Now before you jump down my throat, I made the transfer 2 hours before they changed EOS addresses and memos. Had they given us any kind of warning they were about to change addresses I would have gladly waited for the change to take effect before attempting the deposit. This is pathetic customer care and I will not be putting any more of my money into this place. Good luck if any of you ever have an issue that needs support to fix. Lastly I want to make clear that the majority of the support staff you deal with are pleasant and helpful. But from what I have been told their hands are tied when it comes to giving any kind of bonus or shitcode or anything to show, we appreciate you as a customer and are very sorry for this inconvenience, have a shitcode and please be patient and understanding. That would have gone a long way instead of, be patient and if it is not there in 24 hours contact us again. It's blockchain, if I show you the txid and screenshots from my wallet showing the transfer and everything else that's proof and I'm sure at the very least you could have credited it to my account while you figured out how you lost it on your end. I should not be screwed because of a problem on your end. 

• Admin
12 hours ago, Ninjadad156d said:

I am so very disappointed by the indifference BC support shows their customers. They take no action towards any level of customer satisfaction or care. My EOS depo is delayed, indefinitely at this point. I have provided plenty of screenshots, txid, any and everything they requested to prove my deposit and I continue to get the response, be patient, there's nothing else we will do for you, if it's not there in another 24 hours contact us again. R u f-ing kidding me? And they refuse to give any sort of apology or show that they care if I ever play here again. No bonus for having to deal with this inconvenience that is entirely their fault. Now before you jump down my throat, I made the transfer 2 hours before they changed EOS addresses and memos. Had they given us any kind of warning they were about to change addresses I would have gladly waited for the change to take effect before attempting the deposit. This is pathetic customer care and I will not be putting any more of my money into this place. Good luck if any of you ever have an issue that needs support to fix. Lastly I want to make clear that the majority of the support staff you deal with are pleasant and helpful. But from what I have been told their hands are tied when it comes to giving any kind of bonus or shitcode or anything to show, we appreciate you as a customer and are very sorry for this inconvenience, have a shitcode and please be patient and understanding. That would have gone a long way instead of, be patient and if it is not there in 24 hours contact us again. It's blockchain, if I show you the txid and screenshots from my wallet showing the transfer and everything else that's proof and I'm sure at the very least you could have credited it to my account while you figured out how you lost it on your end. I should not be screwed because of a problem on your end. 

Dear Player,

We are very sorry for your inconvenience faced with Eos deposits and clearly understand your frustration. The Team is doing their level best to avoid such delays henceforth and give an estimate time for any upcoming maintenance. Your feedback is very important to us and helps us improve our service standards. Hope you can give us another chance.

Best Regards

BCGame.gif

Archived