KINDEST PLAYER @ BC GAME CONTEST

FkArndFndOut

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kingcris well my vote goes out to him.. The only 1 out here who is always there with a gentle smile and always warm and welcoming..

@kingcrisThank you for consistently choosing generosity and kindness with me, even when I was distant. That means a lot to me.

I vote for Kingcris🐝. He has a rare talent to interact with others at just the right temperature. He engages with you in a sense that is so personable.  He never fails to greet those that he knows with a pleasant and personal message that reflects his attention to a conversation or inside joke that they had previously shared. Always supportive, sincere, kind and generous when able. Thank you @kingcris for your friendship you are absolutely deserving of this honor and recognition Rish wishes and God Bless!

( * ) ( * )

my vote is for @asma!   hahaha.  FUCK YOU ALL!    

@Hitone11     @MRLOCS99 @Chadillac @K04‎187

😍

obviously the creator of this post is the kindest 😘

@JImBambino is by far the kindest of players at bc games he's very selfless and truly gives unconditionally to people with zero hesitation or expection of it coming back. His success is only beginning on this site here and I'm sure it's going to only get bigger his personality makes people gravitate towards him 

There’s a difference between kindest and most generous . The kindest if given the opportunity to give away as much as big winner jimbambimo would but sometimes that can’t happen . Just because one is giving because they have a lot to give doesn’t mean they are always the kindest . 

Where as the generous person can also to be kind .. the kind person. May bot have the means to be generous. 

74D7ACC2-8F52-40AC-94DC-C32DFC214034.jpeg

1EC138F7-D431-48F0-9C5D-B8BC09B0D64F.png

• 1 month later...

g

Archived