Tell a SUPER story about "Cave of Plunder"

Coconuta

• Admin

BC UNIQUE SLOTS IS COMING! ! !
Tell a story about  "Cave of Plunder" and GET 10K DOGE

image.png.97e481c46357dd4bff969065fd3de157.png

Simple Instructions:

When you spin to the Rose Bible / Cross Chain / Magic Ruby you will be rewarded accordingly
 If you collect a certain number of items, you will get additional rewards:

Four Rose Bibles 7.5x 🌹  

Six magic rubies 21.0x 💎

Eight cross chains get one ActionSpin【✝】 

But you will risk spinning out of skeletons💀 or nothing🤷‍♀️

Story No.1:
Coco Alexander stole all the DOGE from players and hid them in the "Cave of Plunder" .....
Challenger needs to collect relics to get treasure.
But Coco is the commander of the Red Skull Legion. He won't let you get rewards easily.
He will send his competent staff to prevent BIGWIN from happening.

No one can take a penny from the cave!

Untitled.thumb.jpg.e997e311bfe320ccb56b053680ff024e.jpg

Pledge allegiance to Red Legion and comment with a red creature to get 100 DOGE!

Best story will get 10000 DOGE!

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Admin

11111111111.png.f3705832d3e86110d8ca6078251f57ea.png
I pledge allegiance to Red Legion!

-Coco

image.png.337e251f545ee84b1d4e0989748b9d17.png

Once upon a time there was a cave. Then the RED Legion took over the world and lived happily ever after. The End.

1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

36 minutes ago, Coco said:

-Coco

To the moon

I pledge allegiance to Red Legion!

-fuziondev

The Red Legion cometh! All who do not stand tall and play hard must bow down. Or ye will perish in a vat of brine of the unworthy and become the feed for the imprisoned theives as they are forced to watch the riches pour down upon the real ones of the Red Legion

to be continued....

coco Stolen fromage player and player and me will take back from thé cave and kill all skull 🤣

once upon a time there was a little frog who lives in the cave, the frogs seems lonely and looking for a good friends and happy life, then one day a group of red legions appears to explore the cave, red legions encounter many experience and exploits until they saw the little frog who seems to be lonely and alone in the dark side of the cave, the a member of red legion check and talk to the frog, but of course the frog doesn't talk so the response of the frog is base on its jump..the frog and member of legions seems making a good conversation and the last question of a member of group of legions ask the frog " would you like to come with us and explore more, not just the cave but the world?" then the frog jumps multiple times and so high which express the excitement and happiness of the frog.. then they came back together with all the members of red legion.. they keep exploring the cave until they reach the heart of the cave that contains all the gold and treasures.. all red legions are happy and they succeed in exploring the cave, but the cave suddenly have an earth quake and the way they came has been locked. they dont know what way they should take to get out.. then the red frog jumps and wanting to say "follow me" one of the red legions who friends to red frog told the others to follow the frog, the frog knows another way so the rest of the red legions follow and they all get out in the cave with the treasures and gold with them. now the red frog has teamed with the RED LEGIONS.. as time goes by, they kept exploring more and more caves. 

red_animals_7x.jpg

ALLEGIANT OF " THE RED WARLOCK " EMPEROR, HIGH EXHAUSTED ONE, KING, LEADER, FATHER, BROTHER, GENERAL, COMMANDER, LEGEND

A WARLOCK OF THE RED LEGION

CLUB, BAND, CREW, BUNCH, PACK, COMPANY, CLAN, TEAM,  AND ANY OTHER KIND OF GROUPS OUT THERE.

MAY WE BATHE IN THE RED OF THOSE WHO WE CONQUER, ENSLAVE, DESTROY, REBUILD, ENLIGHTEN

PALADIN562: THERED-WARLOCK

Screenshot_20200110-014822~2.png

IMG_20180729_175048_009-1.jpg

"Cave of plunder"

@the bounty hunter cat

story:

reign is one of the strongest ally of the red legion.,

with her special ability.."cat swipe" she easily knocks down the target

and collect all there treasure,reign wants to collect all kinds of treasure

she hides all the bounty in the cave of plunder she can get., 

:one day the people got rumors that there's a hidden treasure in the cave.,

the people who want to get rich try there luck,

but its not gonna be easy; the treasures are divided into three,

as you go deeper in the cave the harder the traps difficulty will be.,

and the final treasure itself is guarded  by the boss of red legion!

🌙¢αt🌙

ca.jpg.776d31b0ba9e761878e687f4a1ef4bd6.jpg

A cave chained up by Coco. Surrounded by roses and magical rubies. What's in the cave? Hidden treasures? Dare to explore? Lets start our quest...

I pledge allegiance to Red Legion!

One day Coco will rub all your money and he will give away 1 btc to all players !!! 

1 hour ago, Pandaaaaaa 🐼 said:

I pledge allegiance to Red Legion!

One day Coco will rub all your money and he will give away 1 btc to all players !!! 

After identifying himself to the Phaeacians at the feast, Odysseus tells the story of his wanderings. Following the victory at Troy, he and his men sail to Ismarus, the stronghold of the Cicones. With apparent ease, they sack the city, kill the men, enslave the women, and enjoy a rich haul of plunder. Odysseus advises his men to leave immediately with their riches, but they ignore his warnings. The Cicones gather reinforcements, counterattack, and eventually rout the Greeks. Odysseus and his men retreat by sea. Storms blow the ships off course, but they finally arrive at the land of the Lotus-eaters. The inhabitants are not hostile; however, eating the lotus plant causes Odysseus' men to lose memory and all desire to return home. Odysseus barely gets them back to sea. The next stop is the land of the Cyclops, lawless one-eyed giants. One of them, Polyphemus, traps Odysseus and a scouting party in his cave. Only the Greek hero's wily plan allows escape.

in fact Cave of Plunder is truly a game that inspires each player to be more diligent in placing bets in order to get a big win

8 hours ago, Coco said:

-Coco

Bc game no one bet

Archived