Tell a SUPER story about "Cave of Plunder"

Coconuta

I pledge allegiance to Red Legion!

There Was A Guy Named Simon Who Always Wanted A Green!
Always Red Red Red!.... That Green Was Never Seen 😞
He Had Heard Of The Red Legion
Causing Chaos With Red Bangs Of Thunder
He Grabbed His Black Dildo To Defend Himself
Then Tripped And Fell Into The Cave Of Plunder 🙂

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Cave of plunder"

*the water guardians:

as u go inside the cave every tunnel will only lead u to a bigger mystery, the one  that

enters the cave will see little chips of gold along the way and they keep on exploring it

wanting some more...the longer they stay there the more greedier they get....until they reach the

part where there is a deep clear water where u can see the big shiny treasure chest at bottom.. if u get so hasty

and go to the water directly.' u will surely die; cos the only way to get the treasure is to get the 6 magic ruby and

offer it to the water guardians.

🌙¢αt🌙

red_animals_5 fish.jpg

..WalkiN toward this new adventure, i already see some plundering going dowN froM a far👀💪🏼👌🏼

I dont knoW Who or What is in there tryiN to be all heroic and GreedY over theM coins and sucH👀🤔 but i DO knoW that togheter with THE RED LEGION, Who'm I put higher thaN life itself,                  💥💪🏼YEAH💪🏼💥

this cave is gonna and up beinG a tunnel 💯💪🏼

CuZ Aint No cave of plunderinG is to biG, or to darK, or to protected-eD enougH to keep me and my 5StAR ReD LegioN ganG-ganG squaD froM MarchiN in and plunder the 🤬 up outtA yA💥

..maY God Be witH You and yours asswell as witH Me and MineS..🧨🧨

👹I pledge allegiance to ReD LegioN👹download.jpeg.0dd3f32aa84be9bc2154b4388065acdf.jpeg

ÓtjùH_C

"the cave of plunder"

*the story beyond:

before it was called  the cave plunder it was once an ancient ruins with happy people living on it..

but one day the gods test there faith and destroyed the city..an earthquake came and volcano errupts

make  the ruins get buried and forgotten in history;

thousand years have past..then the red legions prince whose running away from a defeated war with 

his ally finds a big dark cave.,because of desperation of wanting to survive they hide in the cave.. they keep going

deeper in the cave, even its dark until they see a shiny light along there way... and there they discover the ancient ruins

the prince got amazed on what he sees; and  make it as a based for there revenge along with his comrades;

the story of RED COMMANDER BEGINS.

🌙¢αt🌙

heart-of-stone.jpg

28-Inside-Hang-But-cave-150914-061732-480x360.jpg

Petra-illuminated-by-candles-at-night.jpg

◦•●◉✿ 𝕛𝕒𝕫𝕫 ✿◉●•◦ pledges 

allegiance to the Red Legion!

Coco Alexander himself is pleased to accept 
◦•●◉✿ 𝕛𝕒𝕫𝕫 ✿◉●•◦ as one of the brave players of the new BC unique slots.
◦•●◉✿ 𝕛𝕒𝕫𝕫 ✿◉●•◦ brought more than enough Dogecoins that the Red Skull Legion staff could not prevent her from getting the relics to get treasure from the Cave of Plunder. 

◦•●◉✿ 𝕛𝕒𝕫𝕫 ✿◉●•◦ is determined to triumph and won't risk spinning out of skeletons.

11111111111.png.f3705832d3e86110d8ca6078251f57ea.png

help me

Money will make you happy.

Believing this, Coco Alexander lived his life trying to get as much money as he could and by any way he could get it.  Soon he found people who also desired wealth over anything else and paid them to serve in his Red Legion Army. The stories of Coco’s cave of Plunder spread around and people came from all over the world trying to take back the stolen treasures.  Because greed ruled over loyalty there is a way to get your hands on Coco’s coins. Legend has it if you collect the right amount of relics, Coco’s servants will trade you stolen coins from Coco cave. 

I pledge allegiance to Red Legion!

Once a upon a time there came a stingy leader who steal All the dogs food in the community and hide them all in cave for the first dog to enter and take his food this mission was very hard because the leader said no dog is taking anything from the cave but some how a dog escaped in and steal some food why coming the dog met the leader (coco) and was beating messlessly that's why am answering 💖Tears💖

😅

Once upon a time mary walked into this cave of plunder she was so scared..can you wonder there was many Red bats..but not many Mooning Cats.. so all she had left to do was join the red legion rats 🙂

😊PEACE & LOVE😊

5 hours ago, Big_Earny said:

There Was A Guy Named Simon Who Always Wanted A Green!
Always Red Red Red!.... That Green Was Never Seen 😞
He Had Heard Of The Red Legion
Causing Chaos With Red Bangs Of Thunder
He Grabbed His Black Dildo To Defend Himself
Then Tripped And Fell Into The Cave Of Plunder 🙂

So Here You Are At Coco's Cave...
Dare You Enter? Are You That Brave?
With Rose Bibles To Find.. Chains And Rubies Too..
Are You Sure This Is The Right Path For You?
When Red Legion Are Lurking..
We Are All Sat Here Smirking..
Then Silence Comes With The Wonder..
How To Escape This Cave Of Plunder?....:)

I pledge allegiance to Red Legion!

SOME OF THEM STEAL TREASURE FROM ME, AND CALLING THEIR ARMY TO TAKE MORE, AND WHEN THEY DO THAT OUR RED NUKE WILL BLAST EVERY ONE OF THEM. OFCOURSE WITH NO MERCY. BUT SOME TIME IT IS  NOT WORK BECAUSE THEY ARE HIDING IN UNDER GROUND, WELL AS COMMANDER COCO ALWAYS HAVE ANOTHER PLAN, JUST WAIT, THEY WILL COMING AGAIN BECAUSE THEY GREED MAKE 'EM ALWAYS DO THAT. WE WILL SHOW EM OUR NEW WEAPON HAHAHA XD. 

• Admin
4 hours ago, Fedupkpc said:

Believing this, Coco Alexander lived his life trying to get as much money as he could and by any way he could get it.  Soon he found people who also desired wealth over anything else and paid them to serve in his Red Legion Army. The stories of Coco’s cave of Plunder spread around and people came from all over the world trying to take back the stolen treasures.  Because greed ruled over loyalty there is a way to get your hands on Coco’s coins. Legend has it if you collect the right amount of relics, Coco’s servants will trade you stolen coins from Coco cave. 

lol

• Admin
4 hours ago, Fedupkpc said:

But Coco Alexander will make you cry

On 1/10/2020 at 12:05 AM, Coco said:

-Coco

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO RED LEGION!

15 hours ago, jesse. said:

Along time ago, in BC a red beast had took everyone's DOGE and placed in a dark cave. Until this day many have tried but many have failed to get that fortune hidden in the caves, and defeat the Red Legion guarding those shiny, powerful, high vauled relics, Do you want to be the most fortunate person on Earth? Can you take on the RED LEGION , only one way to find out?  

• Admin

08553b1e4b-3454-*vzfv3$e^39

9125e7fc4b-2356-ol4qlk2nske

c46d6c4f4b-1537-b@ua@!i4d!m

dbfd63c54b-1359-f2@02pqd&pl

COCO jackpot

What about this.. tomorrow i done command

🌩️ From Thunder To Plunder 💎

Based on a true story

Part I

Long ago, many years before the notorious Banger was in charge, the Red Legion was nothing more than a group of ragtag bandits. They struggled to earn. They struggled to eat. Most of all, they struggled to get respect. In fact, they were not even strong enough to be considered a legion. They were called the Red Bandits. A group of 9, led by their captain, Wanker. They robbed and plundered whatever they could. They were terrible thieves but they were fearless. After a month at sea and no booty in sight, hope was fading. They were hungry. Then fate dealt them an unexpected hand. They came across an abandoned ship's boat in the middle of the ocean. On the boat were three oddly shaped skeletons that were human sized and human shaped in every way except the head. The head was elongated and had a very long mouth with many rows of teeth. One of them clutched in its hand an amulet and a piece of cloth. The Red Bandits took the hand that held the mysterious treasures and set the boat ablaze so as to give the passengers their final rest. The Red flames always made Wanker feel at peace. 

As the flames became a blurry red dot on the horizon, Wanker was finally able to free the amulet and cloth from the hand. Even in bodiless death, the owner was reluctant to give up the secrets it held. Wanker tossed the empty hand over board. Upon further inspection of the items it was obvious that the cloth was a map that led to a cave and the amulet was the key to gain entrance. The group forgot about their empty bellies as there was only one thing they hungered for more than food...... Booty!. They changed course and headed towards their mystery cave. At that very moment, as if the sky and sea was warning them to turn back, a giant storm appeared out of nowhere. Lightning flashed, thunder crashed and waves splashed higher than the crow's nest. But the Red Bandits pressed on towards their destiny................

To be continued in Part II.  

1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

Archived