Tell a SUPER story about "Cave of Plunder"

Coconuta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Beast in the Cave

Along time ago, in BC a red beast had took everyone's DOGE and placed in a dark cave. Until this day many have tried but many have failed to get that fortune hidden in the caves.  But they are no match for the Red Legion in the cave guarding those relics and make you the most fortunate person on Earth. Can you take on the RED LEGION , only one way to find out. 

I pledge allegiance to Red Legion!

-Vall

Coco Alexander stole all the DOGE from players and hid them in the "Cave of Plunder".
Challenger needs to collect relics to get treasure.
But Coco is the commander of the Red Skull Legion. He won't let you get rewards easily.

The players has many ways to cheat coco, one by one the players put doge into the wallet while coco is off guard. Until their wallet full of players pretending to surender.

---THE END-- 

It was a dark cold and rainy night .. me and some friends were outside searchin for some coins we digged the whole night but found nothing ... everyone was cold and wet and fucked up about finding nothing... the next day we was hitting the same way to the same place but whatwe found was not the same place like yesterday nooo we were at the Cave of Plunder!!! We looked each otherand laughed and can't beleaved whats happening in this moment... after a few minuts we hit straight in it ... we were ther for hours or days .. we don't know exactly ... but everyone was lucky and found so much coins .. sometimes i looked back at this moment and thought it was a dream but no it is reality ... 

I pledge allegiance to Red Legion!

12.jpg

Cave Coco stole all the altcoins and hid them in the Cave of Plunder!  Your mission is to find coco, spank him, take back the coins and give them back to the people!  The only problem is, Cave Coco is guarded by the red skull legion!  You will have to spin your way through the Legion to find the Altcoin Plunder!  Rescue the Altcoins and save the world!

I pledge allegiance to the red legion!

downloadfile.jpg

spacer.png 

eating shi chan ... grab what you can before he eats it

8 minutes ago, KrautGaul said:

spacer.png 

eating shi chan ... grab what you can before he eats it....darkness in those days...when little kids eat all your funds...be faster then this fucking kid to come out off hell...grab what u need and go home with BIG WINS....let shin chan (COCO) suffer!!!!

I pledge allegiance to Red Legion !

once upon a time there was a little good cute Monster who lives in the cave and the seems alone and not happy  then one day a group of red legions appears to destroy the cave , red legions encounter many experience and exploits until they saw the little monster who seems to be lonely and alone in the dark side of the cave, a member of red legions check and talk to the monster but of course the monster doesn't talk because couldnt speak but makes some noises ... the monster and member of legions seems making a good conversation without real talk and the last question of a member of group of legions ask the monster " would you like to come with us and destroy more? not just the cave but the world?" then the monster makes noises multiple times and so high which express the excitement and happiness of the monster .. then they came back together with all the members of red legion.. they keep destroying the cave until they reach the heart of the cave that contains all the gold and treasures.. all red legions are happy and they succeed in destroying the cave, but the cave suddenly have an earth quake and the way they came has been locked. they dont know what way they should take to get out.. then the red monster jumps and wanting to say "follow me" one of the red legions who friends to red monster told the others to follow the monster , the monster knows another way so the rest of the red legions follow and they all get out in the cave with the treasures and gold with them. now the red monster has teamed with the RED LEGIONS.. as time goes by, they kept exploring more and more caves. 

monster-01.png

On 1/9/2020 at 3:08 PM, Coco said:

lol

On 1/9/2020 at 3:09 PM, ᴠ ᴀ ᴍ ᴘ ꜱ said:

Slotomania

On 1/9/2020 at 3:09 PM, 🌙¢αt🌙 said:

treasure slots

crypto slots

On 1/9/2020 at 3:09 PM, Pujikerok said:

Beeslot

On 1/9/2020 at 3:07 PM, CapitalGourmet said:

Cross Chain Tower

5 hours ago, IVANA ALAWI said:

After identifying himself to the Phaeacians at the feast, Odysseus tells the story of his wanderings. Following the victory at Troy, he and his men sail to Ismarus, the stronghold of the Cicones. With apparent ease, they sack the city, kill the men, enslave the women, and enjoy a rich haul of plunder. Odysseus advises his men to leave immediately with their riches, but they ignore his warnings. The Cicones gather reinforcements, counterattack, and eventually rout the Greeks. Odysseus and his men retreat by sea. Storms blow the ships off course, but they finally arrive at the land of the Lotus-eaters. The inhabitants are not hostile; however, eating the lotus plant causes Odysseus' men to lose memory and all desire to return home. Odysseus barely gets them back to sea. The next stop is the land of the Cyclops, lawless one-eyed giants. One of them, Polyphemus, traps Odysseus and a scouting party in his cave. Only the Greek hero's wily plan allows escape.

On 1/9/2020 at 3:07 PM, 🍫LïnDt🍫ÂlpïÂ🍫 said:

Ancient survival slots?

On 1/9/2020 at 3:08 PM, 💕Love Story💕 said:

deadly magic!!!!

I pledge allegiance to Red Legion! :))))))

Archived