Tell a SUPER story about "Cave of Plunder"

Coconuta

Coco Alexander stole all the DOGE from players and hid them in the "Cave of Plunder" .....
Challenger needs to collect relics to get treasure.
But Coco is the commander of the Red Skull Legion. He won't let you get rewards easily.
He will send his competent staff to prevent BIGWIN from happening.

especially i wanna say,  when life is a game and all you play well,  you can't understand the meaning of game. So,  this is the game you play with but you can't understand you win or lose. All about your absolute luck.

deep meaning.

thanks 🥰

20200113_230709.jpg

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THATS GREAT ❤️❤️❤️

I pledge allegiance to Red Legion!

-Coco

11111111111.png

I pledge allegiance to Red Legion!

11111111111.png.f3705832d3e86110d8ca6078251f57ea.png
I pledge allegiance to Red Legion!

There was once an old man whom lived in a cave.. a giant croc bit him in the leg.  He was destined for life to never leave this cave it bacame his prison and he vowed never to let the treasures within see the light of day again.

red.thumb.png.0853298066dd76356f25cd4571568d92.png 

The Treasures From The Cave Of Plunder 

An urgent message was sent to all who lived in the land near the Cave Of Plunder. Great Treasure

has been scattered across the region. In order to claim some riches for your own you must set out

on a quest to collect stray valuables. Rejoice and smile when you find any of the three treasure types:

A Book Of Mysteries, An Ancient Charm and Sparkling Jewels!  These items will lead you to the greatest

treasure of all!

Beware! While you search for the scattered treasures there are cursed items as well that will end your

game and bring you back to the start! Good luck treasure seeker! May you find wealth beyond your wildest dreams!  

🦋 █╬ ███ ██▄ █╬█ █╬█ 🦋         
🦋 █╬ █▄█ █╬█ █▄█ █▄█ 🦋
🦋 ██ █╬█ ███ ╬█╬ ╬█╬ 🦋

This story is all about nothing 😂 

The title of the story is

Coco and the seven dwarfs 😂 

Once upon a time.... There was a man called coco and he was living alone in the woods that lots of banana tree 😂 

So let us call him coco banana 😁

Meanwhile after eating lots of banana he fell asleep. Then suddenly he heard some noise of a group of men who lives in the cave along the highway 😂 near at the vulcanizing shop 😂 besides ALENG MAMENG KARINDERIA 😂

Now Do you know who they are? 

Lets find out nxt episode in COCO BANANA AND THE SEVEN DWARFS 🤦😂✌️

To be continued... 😂😂😂

Pledge allegiance to Red Legion       

who had a dog named coco ,that dog took all my bones and now is trying to take all my money ,I will not be defeated by a dog .going to put coco up for adaption and if no one will take the money grabbing little hound then I will leave him by the railroad tracks and if he finds his why back home then im going to move to the  

Cave of Plunder in hopes that I can defeat coco the hound

P1010502.JPG

spacer.pngKnock knock !! (Coco) who’s there? Captain Cave !! (Coco) captain cave who ? Captain cave With the legion of Red bout to bust up yo cave then make coco give us head !!! 

👨‍🎤 Ride or Die with da LEGION OF RED !!! 

Archived