8 hours ago, Coco_Father said:

Here is my second contest entry..... 

bcxmas doodly.gif

5 hours ago, Satoshimask said:

BC.GAME 👑

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all who are part of BC.GAME

XiaoYing_Video_1608630845233.gif

% Holy

They are all looking for a king Slaughter their enemies and raise them up; You come, a little baby Your coming makes a woman cry.

O, Son of man, straighten out my vain life Your presence gives meaning; Not because of Your wheels on the road, Nor is it because of the ocean you sail!

You don't care how or who I am, Even you came down to the world To answer all my needs, Yes, faithful prayers that have been said.

by_ @BestCrypto

% Peace

Peace ....? Remember the first time you met in Eden, how beautiful it was Your presence on the human side, very soothing For everything is for you and about you Nothing was missing at that time It's just perfection Treason ...,

why? Why did that have to happen? Why were you betrayed by the humans you loved? Wasted, sold, alienated, alienated just because of an offer, an empty honor!

However from that time onwards You have become endless longing Since Eden, you have been continuously sought I don't know where you went ... Even though all the means have been taken All tactics have been tried But you never answered again War, murder, infighting, strife ... Chaos ... dead-end ... over .... !!!

Is this the end? Without peace? Is there still hope? Are you still alive? That night, since the silence that happened in Eden Faintly heard again the long lost song "... peace on earth among men that is pleasing to Him."

Is that you? Are you the one who returned? Yes, it is you with the traits attached to you Even though the scent of animal poop fills your chest cavity Yet you remain calm in the warmth of your manger You come back in the form of a little baby With a sharp face full of warmth Peace ... Peace on earth ... And you are back To make peace with humans.

By @BestCrypto

1608640859707_image.thumb.png.93d893fd2d3c5892579d99a874b3ec5d.png

Re drew this out in 2000 pixles so the laptop actually shows BC.Game log in screen. 

Merry christmas

% Holy

They are all looking for a king Slaughter their enemies and raise them up; You come, a little baby Your coming makes a woman cry.

O, Son of man, straighten out my vain life Your presence gives meaning; Not because of Your wheels on the road, Nor is it because of the ocean you sail!

You don't care how or who I am, Even you came down to the world To answer all my needs, Yes, faithful prayers that have been said.

by_ @BestCrypto

% Peace

Peace ....? Remember the first time you met in Eden, how beautiful it was Your presence on the human side, very soothing For everything is for you and about you Nothing was missing at that time It's just perfection Treason ...,

why? Why did that have to happen? Why were you betrayed by the humans you loved? Wasted, sold, alienated, alienated just because of an offer, an empty honor!

However from that time onwards You have become endless longing Since Eden, you have been continuously sought I don't know where you went ... Even though all the means have been taken All tactics have been tried But you never answered again War, murder, infighting, strife ... Chaos ... dead-end ... over .... !!!

Is this the end? Without peace? Is there still hope? Are you still alive? That night, since the silence that happened in Eden Faintly heard again the long lost song "... peace on earth among men that is pleasing to Him."

Is that you? Are you the one who returned? Yes, it is you with the traits attached to you Even though the scent of animal poop fills your chest cavity Yet you remain calm in the warmth of your manger You come back in the form of a little baby With a sharp face full of warmth Peace ... Peace on earth ... And you are back To make peace with humans.

By @BestCrypto

OK 

Hihi

Happy Christmas!!!

bc_game.thumb.gif.8e1288c3ba434aed24eb12fc56911651.gif

Edited by Yakapital

There's nothing like Christmas
And woods deep in snow
To make us remember
The dear long ago.

Down life's weary highway,
Years pass single file,
But deep in us all
Lives a bit of the child.

The same breathless wonder
Floods over us when
The gray skies lose snowflakes
That dance in the wind.

Smoke curling from chimneys,
A white windowpane,
And dear thoughts return
And old joys remain.

The tinkle of sleigh bells
Across a still night,
A warm, shadowed hearth
Whose embers burn bright.

A colorful afghan
Thrown over a chair,
Green holly entwined
Down the length of a stair.

The candlelit church
And the golden bells tell
Of chapters each heart
Remembers so well.

Oh, there's nothing like Christmas
And woods deep in snow
To make us remember
The dear long ago.

Bc.game -  merry christmas

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

So You say I've been a bad boy this year COCO well this is a drawing just for u.

20201222_120405.jpg

😺☔Oh Coco you didn't know what kind of bad boy that I can be...{I tried to be good ..

and I got on one knee,

to tie my shoe, to chase after you, for taking away my joy🍀🦄🎰

So nowI gotta steal your toy and make it mine yes this is fine I won't decline  cause your stingy little green self has no comparison to the life I've dealt  so I plan to show u what a bad boy can be youl wish and wish that I'll set u free but now your green lizard self belongs to the porbois wealth I'll make u beg I'll make u work I'll even give you shit code in girth your worth  more at birth .

Now ill give u one last chance to fix the shit code u had dealt if u choose to but then u don't il grab my rope and tie u up so tight in the middle of the night that even spider can't in untangle you'll hang around and jingle jangle. You'll wish I would have given me more you get one last chance just send it to PoorBoi

Poor poor PoorBoi who has done nothin but spend his cash on your ass with nothing back but a small amount I've gotten more by taken it up the @$$ ...so  no more questions and il tell u no lie truth be known that shit code won't even register in US wealth 5 DOG just can't be is it even real the jokes on thee. 

How can christmas be so mean you have done and gone and turned me green with envy for the fortunes be.  I will soon own this game and your ass for free. 

@gwinnerJoshn

just joshn ya'll

MERRRY CHRISTMAS

Bah Humbug!

GIVE ME Luck so I can give Luck back 

🔮Poorboi🍀

Edited by PoorBoi
Not sure why it's highlighted