Bet fail safe Crash/Trenball

J9kerz23we

So my strategy for playing crash will be utilizing both tren and crash. 
say you bet 10 doge on crash and are not sure if it’s going to bang before 2 or not you can bet on trenball 20 doge on red. So now if it’s bangs before 2 you’ve covered your crash bet and also profited 5 doge. Say it doesn’t bang before two then you have your crash bet still running, now you’ll have to let it go to x3 or you will not have covered you bets and actually lose. Sometimes taking a little loss is better than losing the whole wad. So it might be beneficial to cash out at 2. You get to decide if you want to chance it or not. I usually go along with what the trend is doing at the moment in order to decide if I want to go on past two. You’ll start to understand the trend better by do this little technique plus save your a$$. Then you can grow up and start betting moon and green while running the crash as well. This has helped me immensely. I see when I’m playing crash that I almost always am the last person to cash out on crash and when I do cash out it’s a lot of the times right before it bangs. So good luck to you all. 

that's called hedge betting and you should make it 0.02% higher than your crash bet in trenball because house edge puts your win on red at 1.98x. Then, when you get the notion that L red is coming, just discontinue crash betting momentarily until L red wall passes, gain profit from red hedge. Alternatively, continue with auto crash bet through red wall, cashing out at 1.1x or whatever's comfortable. If 14 red in a row, relax, let crash run and cash out your well earned nyan pop tart flying cat multiplier.

If I only knew when the rainbow fairy money hungry flying cat was going to make his presence know. I would be rich 

I dont want to alarm anyone, but theres a flying cat, farting rainbows floating somewhere near

• 2 months later...
On 5/21/2021 at 5:49 AM, Dontbe said:

I dont want to alarm anyone, but theres a flying cat, farting rainbows floating somewhere near

it's actually an ass-forwards-flying pop-tart-comet, farting a cat 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived