BC staff contest

BossBitch-Lilley

I am having a contest on who /we the players  think the best staff member is  .it will be a vote and dont vote for the one that you think is fun friend or tips more .what you need to look for is,, Do they follow the rules?, Do they enforce the rules? Can they keep the begging down in chat? If you ask for simple help do they help?'  BASICALLY VOTE FOR THE STUFF MEMBER THAT DOES THERE JOB  PROFESSIONALLY ,THEY ARE FAST ON THERE RESPONSE TO YOU ,,GETS THING CORRECTED IN A TIMELY MATTER , and so on you get the point.  one vote per person, can not change your vote.  the voting /  contest will end at 8:00 pm eastern time to night . There will be two winners one from mod/admin  and the other will be from support each winner will win 0.0027 btc and any player that would like to tip the winners it is encouraged. lets show BC STAFF  we do appreciate them . we do put them though hell when we are mad .and sorry coco can not participate.

start you vote the staff member with the most votes wins  just type in comments I VOTE FOR  AND THE STUFF MEMBERS NAME .

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote for hunt for best mod and i vote for jo jo for best support staff

I vote Jojo♥️

I vote for b0nusass and 0nly b0nusass.

1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

I would have to agree with Lilley, JoJo and Hunt are 2 very dedicated individuals here at Bc.game I have seen seen both show support for others and also take matters that need to be taken care of quickly. We appreciate all the staff here in their time and efforts to make BC a fun place to come and chat/play.

Big Earney

Dude has some patience and I have blonde moments at times and he has always taken the time to help me through those times. Since I first started talking shit on chat Earny has never got butt hurt over my sarcasm and reciprocates to it even! Big E is just fucking awesome and appreciated!!

I vote for that little Earny fellow

Thank you guys! This means a lot to the entire support team! @Badger1000 @Niobium and I thank you ! We are striving to get better each day! Entire MoD team and support staff at your service guys! 

As mentioned coco @🐊C0C0🐊 cannot participate in this😋 (sorry Cj 🤓)  so i would like to vote for  @Coco❤️sis (Yoko) and @BC_Panda (Hunt)! Two people who have a lot of patience and are always working behind the scenes to keep things moving! So much to learn from them! 
🌻🦄

31 minutes ago, JoJo BCG Support said:

Thank you guys! This means a lot to the entire support team! @Badger1000 @Niobium and I thank you ! We are striving to get better each day! Entire MoD team and support staff at your service guys! 

As mentioned coco @🐊C0C0🐊 cannot participate in this😋 (sorry Cj 🤓)  so i would like to vote for  @Coco❤️sis (Yoko) and @BC_Panda (Hunt)! Two people who have a lot of patience and are always working behind the scenes to keep things moving! So much to learn from them! 
🌻🦄

I still vote for Coco. #ProudDad

1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

i cant vote for myself so give the Big DODO Bird Love....i vote Bonusass!!!

I will like to vote for Yoko and Hunt, they work tirelessly here, self dedicated individuals.

All bc games staff are great but IMO hunt is the best one, always there for response and gets things done in a timely manner,best staff for me;)

All are good and supportive but out of that personally hunt bro is the best out of all. Always supportive and helpful and even guided in various situation so my vote is for hunt bro 🙂 wait I saw ppl are voting for two then I include jojo_support I.e support queen with hunt bhai the pandeer

Hunt is best then another motherfuckers mods 😄😄

i will vote jojo and hunt because they work almost 24/24 they support from bc to telegram and they are very happy and friendly with people, they know to make people happy you try to join bc group on telegram and you will know how enthusiastic they are and make people happy and if I have coco I will vote for it

i vote for Coco_father 

For me is the best Big Red Earny - sir best of the best 

also who is hunt i never heard of him why would anyone vote for someone thats never around

4 hours ago, Lilley1424 said:

I am having a contest on who /we the players  think the best staff member is  .it will be a vote and dont vote for the one that you think is fun friend or tips more .what you need to look for is,, Do they follow the rules?, Do they enforce the rules? Can they keep the begging down in chat? If you ask for simple help do they help?'  BASICALLY VOTE FOR THE STUFF MEMBER THAT DOES THERE JOB  PROFESSIONALLY ,THEY ARE FAST ON THERE RESPONSE TO YOU ,,GETS THING CORRECTED IN A TIMELY MATTER , and so on you get the point.  one vote per person, can not change your vote.  the voting /  contest will end at 8:00 pm eastern time to night . There will be two winners one from mod/admin  and the other will be from support each winner will win 0.0027 btc and any player that would like to tip the winners it is encouraged. lets show BC STAFF  we do appreciate them . we do put them though hell when we are mad .and sorry coco can not participate.

start you vote the staff member with the most votes wins  just type in comments I VOTE FOR  AND THE STUFF MEMBERS NAME .

I vote for Earny and HUNT.😍😘

I vote for hunt. He is fast replay and helpful mod ever. 💛 but other mods are good and kind too.I can only vote for one. So i choose him Hunt.💛

I vote for @Big_Earny 

Archived