BC staff contest

BossBitch-Lilley

I also vote for Yoko 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Lilley1424 said:

I am having a contest on who /we the players  think the best staff member is  .it will be a vote and dont vote for the one that you think is fun friend or tips more .what you need to look for is,, Do they follow the rules?, Do they enforce the rules? Can they keep the begging down in chat? If you ask for simple help do they help?'  BASICALLY VOTE FOR THE STUFF MEMBER THAT DOES THERE JOB  PROFESSIONALLY ,THEY ARE FAST ON THERE RESPONSE TO YOU ,,GETS THING CORRECTED IN A TIMELY MATTER , and so on you get the point.  one vote per person, can not change your vote.  the voting /  contest will end at 8:00 pm eastern time to night . There will be two winners one from mod/admin  and the other will be from support each winner will win 0.0027 btc and any player that would like to tip the winners it is encouraged. lets show BC STAFF  we do appreciate them . we do put them though hell when we are mad .and sorry coco can not participate.

start you vote the staff member with the most votes wins  just type in comments I VOTE FOR  AND THE STUFF MEMBERS NAME .

MaksatMe

I vote for MaksatMe

rasmus1234

I vote for MaksatMe

I vote for @Big_RED_Earny:

If I had a 2nd vote it wud be Hunt

all of Mods are great. but my favorite is HUNT

I know we only get one vote but since I'm 300 lbs abd yall are like 120 soakingwet I get one for every hundred pounds

Earny.        Hunt(DM).        DoDo

11 hours ago, Lilley1424 said:

I am having a contest on who /we the players  think the best staff member is  .it will be a vote and dont vote for the one that you think is fun friend or tips more .what you need to look for is,, Do they follow the rules?, Do they enforce the rules? Can they keep the begging down in chat? If you ask for simple help do they help?'  BASICALLY VOTE FOR THE STUFF MEMBER THAT DOES THERE JOB  PROFESSIONALLY ,THEY ARE FAST ON THERE RESPONSE TO YOU ,,GETS THING CORRECTED IN A TIMELY MATTER , and so on you get the point.  one vote per person, can not change your vote.  the voting /  contest will end at 8:00 pm eastern time to night . There will be two winners one from mod/admin  and the other will be from support each winner will win 0.0027 btc and any player that would like to tip the winners it is encouraged. lets show BC STAFF  we do appreciate them . we do put them though hell when we are mad .and sorry coco can not participate.

start you vote the staff member with the most votes wins  just type in comments I VOTE FOR  AND THE STUFF MEMBERS NAME .

I VOTE FOR Hunt for helping to introduce me to the site when I was new and JoJo for positive attitude and good work ethic.

Big_Earny for mod. Forum_Butt for admin

My vote goes to Big_Earny!!

Big Earny! 

I vote for 

MaksatMeMod 🇷🇺  

The Great Soviet Union will Live through the Ages.
The Dream of a People their fortress secure.

1817035940_.PNG.6cdd00dbde390a9f208ee94a20c488e3.PNG

I vote for 

MaksatMe Russian chat moderator!

I vote for MOD: @Big_RED_Earny:

They are active all the time, polite, helpful, and much less arrogant than any other mod

The beg Red dog Aka Big Earny lol I vote for

P.s I'm gonna be a Dad 🤔

1st kid 😎🤰

Big E & JoJo - both are quite sexy & dapper!

MaksatMeMod 🇷🇺    +++++++++

Archived