BC staff contest

BossBitch-Lilley

I will vote for all the staff at the bc game because they are so kind to me😁😘😍😍😍

😊PEACE & LOVE😊

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Lilley1424 said:

I am having a contest on who /we the players  think the best staff member is  .it will be a vote and dont vote for the one that you think is fun friend or tips more .what you need to look for is,, Do they follow the rules?, Do they enforce the rules? Can they keep the begging down in chat? If you ask for simple help do they help?'  BASICALLY VOTE FOR THE STUFF MEMBER THAT DOES THERE JOB  PROFESSIONALLY ,THEY ARE FAST ON THERE RESPONSE TO YOU ,,GETS THING CORRECTED IN A TIMELY MATTER , and so on you get the point.  one vote per person, can not change your vote.  the voting /  contest will end at 8:00 pm eastern time to night . There will be two winners one from mod/admin  and the other will be from support each winner will win 0.0027 btc and any player that would like to tip the winners it is encouraged. lets show BC STAFF  we do appreciate them . we do put them though hell when we are mad .and sorry coco can not participate.

start you vote the staff member with the most votes wins  just type in comments I VOTE FOR  AND THE STUFF MEMBERS NAME .

I vote for Earny And Source .👍👍

I vote for boneass, i mean b0nusass

@Big_Earny  +1

I vote HUNT he is the best mod ❤️

sure bonusass

I vote to earny/ @Big_Earny

I will vote for yoko, eversince i joined bcgames she is the one who always helped me when i had problems with my deposit and other matters.

Next Earny, he is the only mod i knew and can talk to.. 😊😊

EARNY

HUNT

Jo JO

I vote the big red one

I vote bonussas..👏😍

well i dont have a whole lot of interaction with every one so really i gotta vote for what i know and say earny for mod because always friendly but still does his job in an agreeable way and from the support staff i gotta say jojo all the way beccause well shes not only friendly constantly to everyone but also looks out for the players in support dealing with constant nonsense from us and has personally helped me in a fast and efficent manner always responds when needed.. to all you other behind the scense staff at bc your doing a great job i just havent come across ya often

I vote for MaksatMe, he is the best.

MaksatMe the best mod

Archived