• Admin

The No.1 Slots in the universe
I am Satoshi

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, 🐊C0C0🐊 said:

father help me

I am not “father” but I am going to review the new slot game, since it is pretty awesome. 

My initial thought was 

“What the shit is this?!”  I was confused because of only spinning only one reel, and the result is always one symbol only.  Then I saw the crazy pace at which the wins happen.  

The new game is so crazy and awesome.  I had received a small tip in doge coins. I quickly turned it into 40k doges.  

Amazing!   

I think the feature I love is the “partial collect” so you aren’t always risking your whole win, and some goes back to your bank.   

I think the skull 💀 which is bad, is a sly distraction from the even worse spin -  the blank.  This one doesn’t get a symbol it shows  half of one and half of the other. The in-between spin is doom.  

So I love this game so much because it made me rich very fast.  But I was too greedy and  I fed all my winnings back to baby Coco.  🍼 Now  you can hear Coco burping.  

I should have cashed out.  

Next time!  🙈😁😂

🦋 █╬ ███ ██▄ █╬█ █╬█ 🦋         
🦋 █╬ █▄█ █╬█ █▄█ █▄█ 🦋
🦋 ██ █╬█ ███ ╬█╬ ╬█╬ 🦋

• Ladyy featured this topic

SLOTS FAQ

What Is Slots?

The Cave Of Plunder- A Unique Slot Game 

The Cave Of Plunder is a unique slot game with 1 reel displaying 1 symbol and 3 towers full of bonuses that get added to your cash pot - every time you get a special symbol- shown on the towers. For each special symbol you spin, you climb one rung up on the bonus ladder.

If your cash pot looks tempting, you can immediately collect those winnings with <COLLECT> or you can take a partial payout with <PARTIAL PCOLLECT> , so you can continue the climb - to the bigger prizes.

The <ACTION SPIN> is the best prize, and if you reach that prize you will spin the big wheel in the center of the towers and you will automatically collect all the prizes you have saved in the cashpot plus the winnings from the action spin and the game starts new again.

The <SKELETON SKULL> is one you don’t want to spin too often.  The skull symbol  will take your progress down one rung on the bonus ladder.

How To Play It?

<BET>

Choose the amount and the coin you wish to wager with. That amount will be deducted from your balance and the game will begin. Good luck!

<MAX / MIN>

When you click or tap on maximum/minimum bet,  the amount filled in will be the amount deducted from your balance when you push the BET button.  Be careful!  No refunds will be given for Max bet accidents. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry.

<AUTO START>

By setting the <NUMBER OF BETS>, the selected number is displayed. When you click  the 'BET' button the reel starts to spin and the amount selected will be deducted from your balance. Autostart can be stopped by pressing the Bet button again.  Be careful! Do not leave your game unattended. No refunds will be issued for Autostart mishaps. Please be responsible. Double check your amounts before you click 'BET'.

<PAYTABLE ON TOWER>

Winnings are paid out according to the paytable shown on the towers. All win lines are individually calculated. Only the highest win per line counts. Wins on different lines are added together to give the final result.

<SOUND>

By clicking the volume button the sound is turned off or on.

<ACORN>

By clicking the acorn button the hash id is shown.

achieve11.1e0d0503.png.c1768e5767aff802f4cd1c9fbc688979.png

Nice slot game. I lose but i like to play💙💙

damn i swear to god if bc game doesnt get bankrupt from this slot i dont know what to say! Btw is BTC coming soon?

i cant  play btc

on the slots yet..

thats not slots couldve one much better

It's good but you need to have a lot of coins b4 you reach the wheel. but its good. 🙂

Good game Good idea

Finally start to work normal 

Now i see ...good job coco...really is unique 

🥰🥰

12 minutes ago, Coco❤️sis said:

SLOTS FAQ

What Is Slots?

The Cave Of Plunder is a unique slot game with 1 reel displaying 1 symbol and 3 towers full of bonuses that get added to your cash pot - every time you get a special symbol- shown on the towers. For each special symbol you spin, you climb one rung up on the bonus ladder.

If your cash pot looks tempting, you can immediately collect those winnings with <COLLECT> or you can take a partial payout with <PARTIAL PCOLLECT> , so you can continue the climb - to the bigger prizes.

The <ACTION SPIN> is the best prize, and if you reach that prize you will spin the big wheel in the center of the towers and you will automatically collect all the prizes you have saved in the cashpot plus the winnings from the action spin and the game starts new again.

The <SKELETON SKULL> is one you don’t want to spin too often.  The skull symbol  will take your progress down one rung on the bonus ladder.

How To Play It?

<BET>

Choose the amount and the coin you wish to wager with. That amount will be deducted from your balance and the game will begin. Good luck!

<MAX / MIN>

When you click or tap on maximum/minimum bet,  the amount filled in will be the amount deducted from your balance when you push the BET button.  Be careful!  No refunds will be given for Max bet accidents. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry.

<AUTO START>

By setting the <NUMBER OF BETS>, the selected number is displayed. When you click  the 'BET' button the reel starts to spin and the amount selected will be deducted from your balance. Autostart can be stopped by pressing the Bet button again.  Be careful! Do not leave your game unattended. No refunds will be issued for Autostart mishaps. Please be responsible. Double check your amounts before you click 'BET'.

<PAYTABLE ON TOWER>

Winnings are paid out according to the paytable shown on the towers. All win lines are individually calculated. Only the highest win per line counts. Wins on different lines are added together to give the final result.

<SOUND>

<ACORN>

Nice slots. I like slots. You know dead or rich slots thats good nice bc game

Love yokota💕

slots game is very good and fair, 75% chance you win, if you are looking for your win tower only 20% hahahaha, I like this game yeheeeeeeeeey, hopefully the next game is MINES, I want to play bombs and burn coco hahaha

Game very hard but i will win it

Enjoyed it for the most part but was kind of stumped on the 100 JB max bet... But it’s definitely worth the risk in pay out if you have the b@lls to go for it.

Nice game 

Nice and hard game...😍😍😍

so far so good;, i got the 21x jackpot of ruby  many times..

i like this game..im still trying to get the action spinner thing.,

those skulls i hate them😂 it wont let me reach the top

slots.png

I love slot😘

Screenshot_20200117-204209_Samsung Internet.jpg

30 minutes ago, Coco❤️sis said:

SLOTS FAQ

What Is Slots?

How To Play It?

<BET>

<MAX / MIN>

<AUTO START>

<PAYTABLE ON TOWER>

<SOUND>

<ACORN>

Nice game ❤️ and I want to play more other update games.keep going guys 😘

Archived