Review of Slots From BC.Game

Coconuta

20150122_19.gif

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spinner.thumb.png.9ad502c5c8ef5cec43bf04f62f86eb83.png 

i just hit 500x after an hour.. i think this is enough proof that its real (jb😁😁)

Hello Coco!!)

You slots really unique!)

Play begins when you sit down affair))I like slots of this type! especially when you don't know what happens next))

thanks for the great game!!!

My review can be found in the slots section under Games here..... 

1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

On 1/17/2020 at 7:07 AM, DJ RASHAD said:

slot are ok need some work

Care to elaborate? We are always curious to hear the suggestions from everyone.

1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

why can't I double my bet. I need to collect all my coins before I double my bet.

😊PEACE & LOVE😊

I like bc slot game ❤️❤️❤️❤️

💗💖🎉🎊 SLOTS Game 🎊🎉💖💗

point of view: my opinion

I'm nothing but a simple man. But now I'm going to share my own review to all about "This Slots Game " 

I'm not perfect enough to describe about this game.  But at first time,  i didn't have any idea about this "Slots" game.  i was confused that what is this! and how it works!  is it suitable for me?  better to say that i always play "Crush" game.  But i always interested to test new games. 

In that case,  i tested SLOTS game. Really the game is awesome and gorgeous enough to touch heart. The system is just WoW!!

I played that game continuously with great interest. And Obviously had a great experience on it.

I Recommend Everyone to Test this game And hope you Like this game.

At last,  I thanked The inventor of this game to Share this game with us.

Keep well and Hope for the best of All.

Thanks. ❤❤❤💖 

that damn skull always wanna come fucking some shit up lmao☹️😑😩🤣 but other than that, the slots are amazing! new favorite thing ever done within BC.Game! can't wait for BTC to be usable so I can lose some more shit to the skull from hell ! 😛👍🏽😛👍🏽

Cool Slot 

Ok my first thoughts was this is bull shit, but I guess i needed to give it a chance not too bad i started playing with about 60xrp then after a few rains and drops ended up with about 160 when it quit giving so I guess ill finally give bc a complement, but im still pissed about hashdice lol.

1493958671_slotwon40xrp1.thumb.png.10b5df709280df75c8603917e55b5c17.png 

Menurut saya selot BC adalah sedotan coin.jika anda mau rugi besar selot BC adalah tempat yang pas dan anda akan menukar coin dengan tengkorak.💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

On 1/17/2020 at 6:48 AM, NiGht M@Re said:

Need lucky.No can get many skull.But wait for next tower and get skull is so sad .But I like this game.May be add more tower

Is btc comeing soon i hope i like slotes 

Ive gotten there two 4 time and never giot the top and it would stay there for a good few nore terns then bang

Screenshot_20200128-044835_Chrome.jpg

I love the cave of plunder its the shit that comes with the shit good wins if u spin the will of plunder that cave wins pay good if u give shit to plunder you money 

Archived