Review of Slots From BC.Game

Coconuta

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, 🐈Pusa🐈 said:

Saya tidak tahu cara bermain banyak tapi saya sudah mencobanya heheeh saya menikmatinya.

Nice very very amazing this slot

34 menit yang lalu, Coco❤️sis berkata:

SLOT FAQ

Slot apa itu ?

The Cave Of Plunder- A Game Slot Unik 

Cave Of Plunder adalah slot permainan unik dengan 1 ditampilkan menampilkan 1 simbol dan 3 menara bonus penuh yang ditambahkan ke pot uang Anda - setiap kali Anda mendapatkan simbol khusus - diterima di menara. Untuk setiap simbol khusus yang Anda putar, Anda naik satu anak tangga bonus.

Jika pot uang Anda dapat dilihat, Anda dapat segera mengumpulkan kemenangan dengan <COLLECT> atau Anda dapat menerima pembayaran sebagian dengan <PARTIAL PCOLLECT> , sehingga Anda dapat memperoleh pendakian - ke hadiah yang lebih besar.

The <ACTION SPIN> Adalah Hadiah Terbaik, Dan JIKA Andari mencapai Hadiah bahwa Andari akan memutar roda gede di Tengah menara Dan Andari akan Beroperasi Otomatis mengumpulkan SEMUA Hadiah Yang Telah Disimpan di cashpot ditambah Kemenangan Dari aksi berputar Dan Permainan Mulai baru Lagi.

The <SKELETON SKULL> Adalah shalat Satu Andari TIDAK Ingin berputar Terlalu Sering. Simbol tengkorak akan membawa Anda naiki satu anak tangga bonus.

Bagaimana Cara Memainkannya?

<BET>

Pilih jumlah dan koin yang ingin Anda taruhan. Jumlah itu akan dikurangkan dari saldo Anda dan game akan dimulai. Semoga berhasil!

<MAX / MIN>

Jumlah maksimum yang Anda inginkan akan dikalikan dari saldo Anda. Hati-hati! Tidak ada pembayaran untuk kecelakaan taruhan Max. TANPA PENGECUALIAN . Maaf     

<AUTO START>

Dengan <NOMOR BETS> , angka yang dipilih. Ketika Anda mengklik tombol   ' BET ' , pilih mulai diputar dan jumlah yang dipilih akan dikurangkan dari saldo Anda. Autostart dapat dikembalikan dengan pindah tombol Bet lagi. Hati-hati! Jangan biarkan game Anda tanpa pengawasan. Tidak ada pengembalian uang yang akan dikeluarkan untuk kecelakaan Autostart. Harap bertanggung jawab. Periksa kembali jumlah Anda sebelum Anda mengklik   ' BET ' .

< PAYTABLE ON TOWER>

Kemenangan diterima sesuai dengan pembayaran yang diterima di menara. Semua garis menang dihitung secara individual. Hanya kemenangan tertinggi per baris yang diperhitungkan. Kemenangan pada baris yang berbeda ditambahkan untuk memberikan hasil akhir.

<S OUND >

Dengan mengklik tombol volume, suara dimatikan atau dinyalakan.

<ACORN>

Dengan mengklik tombol acorn id hashanduk .

mencapai11.1e0d0503.png.c1768e5767aff802f4cd1c9fbc688979.png

Omeged I got action spin . This was so cool and better slot than the other 😘😘 labya... Namoo coco

Nice slot game

Trying trying trying for action spin 😛...all the best for me.

3 hours ago, Coco❤️sis said:

SLOTS FAQ

What Is Slots?

The Cave Of Plunder- A Unique Slot Game 

The Cave Of Plunder is a unique slot game with 1 reel displaying 1 symbol and 3 towers full of bonuses that get added to your cash pot - every time you get a special symbol- shown on the towers. For each special symbol you spin, you climb one rung up on the bonus ladder.

If your cash pot looks tempting, you can immediately collect those winnings with <COLLECT> or you can take a partial payout with <PARTIAL PCOLLECT> , so you can continue the climb - to the bigger prizes.

The <ACTION SPIN> is the best prize, and if you reach that prize you will spin the big wheel in the center of the towers and you will automatically collect all the prizes you have saved in the cashpot plus the winnings from the action spin and the game starts new again.

The <SKELETON SKULL> is one you don’t want to spin too often.  The skull symbol  will take your progress down one rung on the bonus ladder.

How To Play It?

<BET>

Choose the amount and the coin you wish to wager with. That amount will be deducted from your balance and the game will begin. Good luck!

<MAX / MIN>

When you click or tap on maximum/minimum bet,  the amount filled in will be the amount deducted from your balance when you push the BET button.  Be careful!  No refunds will be given for Max bet accidents. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry.

<AUTO START>

By setting the <NUMBER OF BETS>, the selected number is displayed. When you click  the 'BET' button the reel starts to spin and the amount selected will be deducted from your balance. Autostart can be stopped by pressing the Bet button again.  Be careful! Do not leave your game unattended. No refunds will be issued for Autostart mishaps. Please be responsible. Double check your amounts before you click 'BET'.

<PAYTABLE ON TOWER>

Winnings are paid out according to the paytable shown on the towers. All win lines are individually calculated. Only the highest win per line counts. Wins on different lines are added together to give the final result.

<SOUND>

By clicking the volume button the sound is turned off or on.

<ACORN>

By clicking the acorn button the hash id is shown.

achieve11.1e0d0503.png.c1768e5767aff802f4cd1c9fbc688979.png

Nice and Very Interested 

Nadi

Good job bc.game especially coco and yoko to add a unique game.. name = SLOTS GAME 😍😍😍 lets climb climb climb

😊PEACE & LOVE😊

i het that slots its very hard

I can play xlm ❤️❤️

cant hit the mid bonus 2 :_( maybe a bug....the new slot game eats my jb coin...the mid was full...only 1 to hit the activation...but then 1 skull and all gone...i mean...no books more no crystals..start from beginning...thought skull take only 1 of each...got screenshpt of bet ids please help...dont know...maybe a bug
head4.6599cbcc.png
autobet was running..i saw it and stopped fast

This is the craziest slot ive ever played. It almost trains you to be a greedy gambler. you have the choice to collect or keep going. To keep going you need to have plenty of coins with you and if you didnt bring enough coins and you cant place a bet, youre forced to collect. Thanks for adding the partial collect because wholly crap i wouldnt have gotten as far as i did if it werent there. So loosing one level at a time per skull and gaining one level per relic that you collect..... I Must Collect all the blue crosses and im afraid im not going to want to cash out if i ever fill all the relics up..... THis is my goal i hope i can share a screen shot the day this comes.  Love Much. So Trouble. wow. 

ohhh... where the heck did u hide the last cross?? i still need 1 more to spin the wheel😁

download (1).png

17 hours ago, ᴠ ᴀ ᴍ ᴘ ꜱ said:

Trying trying trying for action spin 😛...all the best for me.

Thanks sis

I thougjt tbis slot game was very fun. In fact i had a lot of fun i like how you can get a in between spin keeps you on edge.. The multiplier is awesome! You can win a LOT very quick so becareful dont lose all your winning love how you can take partial win good job you guys!!!

I can play btc ❤️

Coco better kill yourself 

The "sluty" machine that is my name for your slots game is a eating coins machine.

Thank you very much that you find another way to still our coins...

Much appreciation....your beloved user I m on...

Suck me...

Archived