• Last Reply

Lets go COCO A New Slot 

I really like slots, because slots make me happy hahah lol and make me rich
Thank you Coco for making a very unique and good game to play 

I love you Coco😘

smoga itu semuanya benar🙂🙂

IXRRX53

Slot when you try you will win but need wait hihi

I hate this game. I hate it so much I go broke playing only it. There has been 1 times out on mths playing that I took .00002 btc up 2 .096. I wanted .1 but it ate me. It took me down. I finally quit at .002 and cashed it out. Another time I took 20 doge to over 4k. Just dont know when enough is enough. So again broke. I really hate it when you spin over 15 times and all is lost. Or you win then skull. You win then skull. Sometimes that goes for 8 wins but it's so frigging addictive. I hate that but I will continue to play. Cause one day I will get a BTC out of it. Mark my words... 

Screenshot_20200325-035547_Chrome.jpg

I hate this game. I hate it so much I go broke playing only it. There has been 1 times out on mths playing that I took .00002 btc up 2 .096. I wanted .1 but it ate me. It took me down. I finally quit at .002 and cashed it out. Another time I took 20 doge to over 4k. Just dont know when enough is enough. So again broke. I really hate it when you spin over 15 times and all is lost. Or you win then skull. You win then skull. Sometimes that goes for 8 wins but it's so frigging addictive. I hate that but I will continue to play. Cause one day I will get a BTC out of it. Mark my words... 

Screenshot_20200325-035547_Chrome.jpg

DHDgY4rDocc36wKTySRkMdbdHod5npmHSd

love play slot this make me happy, 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived