Name The New Exclusive Slots At BC.Game. $300 Prize!!

Coco_Father

@Danny777

Seems like peoples looking for shit codes everyday. It's paying up to 30000X too.  Let name it shit's door. Players won from the door or looking for shit code after the shit door. Let's it be a series, am I right?😉

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MOONSHIP ISIS

---Dale Fleaman is the lucky archeologist whose team has unearthed the ruins of an ancient Egyptian temple built in honor of Isis, the queen of the dead. But they weren't expecting it to be a space ship built by Isis herself to bring her king,  Osiris, home to her on the dark side of the moon... He was slain by his brothers and parts of his body scattered throughout the world. Now Dale and his team must find the pieces and bring them to the moon for Isis to perform the resurrection, and live in peace forever with her love. Who knows what other treasures await them!

On 22/4/2021 at 01:48, Quacuon86 said:

CHOI LA TRÚNG. ĐẦU TƯ LA CO LAI. THÊ HIÊN ĐĂNG CÂP IQ CUA BAN. GAME THỂ THAO HIÊN TINH CACH VA ĐÔ SANG SUỐI THÔNG MINH CUA BAN

• 2 weeks later...

Well I don't know if this topic is still active, at least I saw picture's of Egyptian Slot.

If you are already working on a new slot and/or still looking for ideas.

My thought was " CoCo CroCodile "

Everyone knows and love Coco and he's a legend and kinda presenting BC.game.

So why not giving him some more attention? It could be a Slot with all different characters Coco is playing. Sometimes he's a spider and sometimes he appears more like mario.

And if you are very lucky Coco even appears in slot and you may win a jackpot 🙂😉

99,99% This name is = Mega Infinity ? why because, this slots represents our old culture from ancient beeings, which shows us that no matter what we build, it remains history for an infinity !

Egyptian of course;)

Egyptian Treasure Megaways

Unbreakable Wild Megaways

Egyptian Wild Ass Megaways

• 4 weeks later...

Слоты для мачехи

Большой папа спины

Слоты GoTHICK Ass

Развлекательный дом Ра Догги

Сокровища падают мегавайсами

Сокровища Египта

“Egyptian Adventure“

i win

i prefer btc, but eth is cool too. 

Egyptian ponzi 

Egyptian slot hole

• 2 weeks later...

Pharaonic Treasure

Egyptian Treasure

перво наперво удалите слот египет.это не игра а порнуха.наблюдал как в разное время 4 разных человека с разными ставками играли, хохотах из ввода 426 $ слот съел все при ставке 1 $ такой я еще не когда не видел.решил сам попробывать внес депозит .и вуаля 173 $ спущено в унитаз.здесь не то что про удачу говорить здесь кто то пакостит  и вся цепочка идет со стороны BC GAME.я негатив лю мне вообще все равно.просто интересно когда же люди проснутся.

название слота .

1-COCO в поисках сокровищ
2-египетские приключения
3-КНИГА    " АМОН РА"

• 7 months later...

Crack of Dorn.

Crack... hehe ass crack, and i think dorn is arabic for tuberculosis 

Archived