Name The New Exclusive Slots At BC.Game. $300 Prize!!

Coco_Father

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

phenomal clash

whats my rewAerd? 😄

Plunder of Ra

Tomb of Uraeus Megaways

Mehen Jewel Hunt

Lost Temple of Uraeus Megaways

"Rah-k'n Reels"

A "Back to the future " meets "The Mummy" SPIN-off starring Emelio Esteves' grandson... Emo Esteves' 😆

"Temple of the Doge"

"Cryptic-Crypto"

Sepulcher(s) of Salvation : Legend of a Crypto King

There's not a lot of information available here to assist in creating a solid back story --  this is what I came up with.  Hope you like it!  First -- what is the deal with this corny kid wearing some dorky-ass safety goggles? 🤣 Could at least get the kid some WileyX safety glasses... -- In all seriousness, this does look like the best game BC has put out thus far.  As far as a back story for this title ... ... ... well I suppose it might be young "Spak Jarrow" here, is in search of a legendary crypto treasure long lost in the ancient egyptian ruins.  If the the symbols align in the correct order, the secrets of the Crypto King will be his. He can then unlock the ancient wallet -- A digital wallet holding amounts of crypto people have only dreamed about. 

Crypto Catacombs : Ancient Egypt

I like this name. I feel as though the name implies a series of similarily structured slot games.  "Tekke" the Interloper" sets out on another thrilling advendture -- this time to plunder crypto riches from the anciet vaults in Egypt.

HyperGlyphs -- Megaways

Secrets, Legends, Mummy's, Myths, -- Pharoahs, Treasures, Tombs, and  Tomes ... All things anciet Egypt -- but is there something more?  An advanced civilization beyond compare?  Has cryptocurrency been here before? ... ... ... One young adventurer seeks the riches AND the answers! 

Good Luck Everyone!!!  Love getting CREATIVE!!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

TITLE : Valley of the Kings

STORY : The pharaoh Tutankhamun can now be called a symbolic figure of Ancient Egypt. 
This story begins about a young man who wants to find the treasure of the pharaoh in the Valley of the Kings, But everything is not as easy as imagined, the young man went through many obstacles to get the treasure.

STORY 2: "Death will pick up those who disturb Faraoh's sleep."

Gates to the past

History

The story of a young boy from a broadly developed future. He decided to create a gate to the time of the Sphinx. He made it! Soon. Will show up! Where you will fight Anubis and the Sphinx. Pharaoh's treasures are waiting for the conqueror.

😂😜

Over win game

Wall up game

Crypto happy game

Mystery Egyptian 45812 ways to win

51 . Name : Oasis gem

Backstory :  in the middle of sand sea there is an oasis showing up ,croc finds the temple and the gate to this baffling place .cracks revealed ,oracles waking up and osiris raged ! . croc has his bag full of treasures and ...run

2 . Name : Take Six

Back story :  there is no way out but to find all parts that match the ancient exodus desired ones .no one been able to make that pattern till you're pacing to it,beware of the dangers of this puzzling gem ,snakes ,bats .scorpions and earhtquakes and many other odds awaiting along with a bot who challenge you on your way to the sixth gate!

3 .  Space Treasure 

In the year 2021 a group of bc friends land on the Mars by their crypto spaceship to find those priceless treasures that was stolen by aliens from humans online wallets ,croc is accompany the group with because he's the only one who has the secret code to unlock the slots.

Ps " im method character now ,mercy dio 😇😇

The Ethereal Tomb!

~ can’t take credit for this but it is by far the most badass name. 

1. Gods and Relics

2. Tombs and Raiders

3. The CrypTOMB

Long time ago, a great pharaoh who was loved by the gods died and was buried with all his riches. The gods of Egypt sunked the great tomb/crypt underground to hide it from man's prying eyes.

After a long 1000 years, the gods decided to look for the next great person to take over these relics and treasures. They made the great tomb/crypt rise again above the ground and opened its gates to men.

To the raiders who entered the gates to partake in this tomb raid, will you get the approval of the gods to take these treasures? Or will you feel their wrath for being unqualified?

Only the gods can decide. May the gods be with you.

Pharoh's Tomb of Crypto.       

Legends of the Blockchain 

The Eye of Crypto

@Hungry1980

Modern Egypt Glyphs, Assemble!

Long time ago, in the forgotten land of Egypt, which located near El Bahrain Lake these days, beared the story of a betrayed Pharaoh named Ubaid. Because of his merciful, wise and regulative characteristic, he is hated by his father and his brothers, who showed no tolerance of almost everything, he was exiled with his emirs and anyone who obeyed him. Though it was hard for their beginning time of rebuild everything, most people agreed that it would better to live in an peaceful land than being extorted. As time passed by, the wonderful period of this great Pharaoh had come to an end, he then revealed his weird present: Each emir and solder who had followed him, and one representative per family, is allowed to be buried in 2 mausoleums near his pyramid, all with the will of seeing how will the future will be, and bring that story back to their afterlife.

Back to the year of 4xxx, when the civilization level has come to which all things are modernized, even the kettle uses solar power and can talk. A playful adventure named Enoch, takes his trip to Egypt with the air-force boost, suddenly discovers mausoleums and the pyramid, while one of his boost is temporarily overheated. When he comes to Ubaid's pyramid, the first thing spotted in his eyes is and Apep's Guardian statue. As long as he goes further to Ubaid's sarcophagus, there are more vases, Hieroglyphs characters, lost books. The most interesting things that he stops by, is the box that has an icon of an eye, "The Box of Souls". He gets surprised when open the box, as Ubaid and all of the permitted one, present in front of him. After a long story, Enoch agrees to guide them to visit the new civilization. The tour takes weeks with surprises and laugh among all of them. After having a good time, Ubaid and his followers are all satisfied, they hand to Enoch a glyph sequence, which reveals the largest treasure that they had hidden for years. Enoch then uncovers all the treasures, and decides to re-design and modernized the pyramid and mausoleums upon Ubaid's permission. After that, it becomes great places for challengers, adventurers, or even people who seeks for a challenging time with quizes and trials, and also a big reward (after paying entrance fees of course!). And that's all the story of the game named: Modern Egypt Glyphs, Assemble!

These 2 above are my attempts, and here's a little notice:

+ I believed that i've passed all the requirements included: Entries must be related to the game images.

+ Coco' suggestion word "ass" has also included 🤣.

+ I used all my neurons to create such as story other than just a description. (Careful guys, i've seen much enough as a description).

+ The last sentence of my story, the game's name can also be replaced as if my story achieved the price. In the beginning of writing this, i'm still wondering whether i should leave it blank.

+ My English level is not such too good, so this is the best i can do now.

*** Thanks for reading, ladies and gentlemen ***

Pharaohs of BC slots 

Slot Pharaohs

pharaohs fortune

Crypto dungeon

Land of crypto

Mining in lost dungeon

Hope to help.

Archived