Name The New Exclusive Slots At BC.Game. $300 Prize!!

Coco_Father

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/24/2020 at 11:41 PM, YounFa said:

Name: The cryptographic mystery 

History: they still haven't found the most mysterious cryptos, they say they are visible to everyone but not just anyone can see them, can you find it?

Name: The CairoSlots Mine 

History: the ancient Egyptians were the ones who had the most money in terms of their luxuries in gold, they left you an inheritance so that you have everything as they did in their time, come on! Search! Have fun and Win🤑

Emperor Reigns 

Mystery Egyptian 

1.Tomb Of Crypto.

2. Pharros Crypto. 

3. Crypto Tomb.

Trophy of Anubis

Story: In a parallel universe, the pharaohs are still powerful and glorious. They have conquered all the planets. If you want to become a member of this great civilization, you must be able to pass through the gates of Anubis safely. Try your luck.

1) Title : The $pinx mystery 

Story: Explore the $pinx hidden secrets to discover crypt(o) at the times of ancient Egypt 

2)  Title: Cleoparty

3)  Title: Hold on, I'm out of weed

golden cobra

King Cobra

cobra treasures

BCDragonster

SpinBCSpinner

BCGollaionner

Legend of pharaoh megaways

" TOMB OF THE CRYPT"... Where the God of All Crypto Currencies resides;... and If you please him well; .. He's well able to multiply your Crypto coins far above any other self proclaimed god of currency;.. HE ALONE IS LORD GOD..there is no other;..neither is any to be compared unto him;.. He alone is Creator, and Lord over all Crypto;.. and his desire is to bless and multiply your coins mightily. Therefore, come one, ..come all;. and be blessed of HIM;... CRYPTOSUS. Is his name. May he bless and multiply your coins beyond measure. Come, and be blessed of him. THERE IS NO OTHER LIKE UNTO HIM! (NOTE:  ACCESS, ENTER, and ASK OF HIM, AT YOUR OWN RISK;..FOR JUST AS HE GIVES, ..HE'S ALSO ABLE TO TAKE AWAY.)

👉Mystery Slots

👉Mythic Slots

👉Asslots Treasure

I hope you choose one of my entries🤣

On 12/24/2020 at 11:50 PM, Coco_Father said:

Sir, Yes sir!

So some one does answer around here amazing

Legion of crypto slot

The legion where a strong and powerful tribe. It said the legion will bless you with the right seed. With riches beyond your wild dreams. Do you dare to play are newest slot. Legion of crypto. 

Name: EGYPTIAN LABYRINTH                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Name:  PHARAOH                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Name:   WONDERS OF EGYPT 

#1 CoCos Tomb

#2 Treasure Tomb

#3 CoCos Tomb of Hidden Crypt 

#4 Crypt O Tomb Treasure

#5 Crypto Treasure Chest

#6.66 Tomb of Lucky Treasure & Deaths Pleasure

Tomb of Osiris

Your on an archaeological  adventure and you notice things are a bit off you finally decipher the writing on the walls and you learn the this is either the blessed or cursed Tomb of Orisis..... Which one will it be for you?

Ramses coinbox

CryptoRa

Pandorahs coinslot

Pharaoh's cursed crypto

Cryptographic coin boxes

1. Finding the Lost Treasure 

2. Pyramid prison escape 

3. Egyptian Legend 

I did my best while running the translator hahaha ^^;;; 

Archived