Name The New Exclusive Slots At BC.Game. $300 Prize!!

Coco_Father

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WinDEM

What about, Pharaoh's Folly.

And the storyline something about ancient puzzles unlocking to reveal the insane foolish pharoahs treasures etc

The slot looks dope, more decent slots is about all BC needs, sites current fave Degen spot

Cave works as a single named slot,

What about Crypt.

It's quick, straight forward, Egyptian tomb reference, cryptocurrency reference. 

Story; Coco adventurer, archaeologist uncovers disturbs crypt, collect ancient artefacts to sell on black market via crypto

STORY!

an ancient Egyptian pyramid..that has been abandoned long time ago....
one day a group crypto  currency investor bestowed the glymphs of the pyramid, after they entered, they are surprised!
 because they see a lot of  GOLDS and  GEMS! so after that they became riches crypto currency investor in the whole world!

come and enter the ancient pyramid! and enter the sands of time!!
Pharoas SLOTS!

i hope you choose! me  if you choose me it is my honor and it will also a present to my incoming birthday this january 21st thank you and god bless!

The Eye of Coco! (derived from "The Tye of Ra")

Pyramid Rush

Megaways: Coco's Vault

It would be foolish to search for CoCo's many  hidden treasures, as it is much too risky or even outright dangerous.

But those who find them are usually richly rewarded. If your "Lucky".

BC Treasure Spins 

this is my 3rd and final pick. I chose this one because i had to imagine i owned BC.games and noticed that if I were advertising i could imagine saying: BC Treasure Spins our newest slot game. Come, and get your free spin Bonus.

Guys if you like this post, please hit the like button. This way I know you can see me amongst the last of the posts on this subject. 

1) Discover Treasures            Story: Let's go explore the treasure. Discover treasures with many different options

2) Magic Treasures                 Story: Explore a magical world and get surprise rewards

3) Lucky Stones                      Story: Hidden structures and treasures of history were built on or  under stones. Lucky Stones are the funniest way to                                                                      discover this hidden treasures. Are you ready to embark? Now hurry up!!  get the rewards!!!

Good Luck Everyone,

xToLGa

Title: Ancient Ruins

It's an valuable Architectural artifacts that found at ancient Civilization, that connects to all single objects found in the place founded and give the HINT, "how wealth the ancient civilization before".

Title: Wealth of Tablet 

It's consist of all images sculpture on the tablet in which enter connected to the other tablet, like "Cards" that can tell you your Future. 

Title: Ruin Crazy Slot/ Ancient Crazy Slot

Crazy Slot originally i read and saw at HunterXHunter, Kite is the name of the Character used this Nen Aura creation of weapon Crazy Slot, it consist 3-6 weapon in which he cannot choose what weapon he like to use but all weapon are very powerful like others game slot Crazt Slot also has Jackpot weapon that he can use to Survive or Reborn again using that weapon. 

In the Game Crazy Slot also Can be fall to lose or to Win.. 

That's all we hope the enjoyable games😊😊😊

13 hours ago, xToLGa said:

1) Discover Treasures            Story: Let's go explore the treasure. Discover treasures with many different options

2) Magic Treasures                 Story: Explore a magical world and get surprise rewards

3) Lucky Stones                      Story: Treasures are hidden under the stones. If you want to learn, you have to catch the lucky stones

Good Luck Everyone,

xToLGa

Semangat

Pharoah's  cave  

Let's slip and slide the puzzle pieces together with 48thousand ways to win let's piece them together

Cave of wealth

tomb of boom

curse of riches

- The mystical portal.

- Ancient Pharaohs: The Mystic Power.

- The Cocosetta Door:
Just as the Rosetta Stone meant  the connection between the past and the present, allowing to decipher the secrets of Egyptian culture.
Cocosetta Door will allow you to decipher the secrets of the different symbols to be winning, free spins are only the beginning of your winning wild adventure, other combinations will take you to the winning limit With multipliers of 20,000x.

The Egyptian culture returned but with the visual-technological charm of the 21st century.

How about 

Ꮖǟʟɛֆ ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ƈʀʏքᏆօ

𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖗𝖞𝖕𝖙𝖔

TechnoSphinx

The year is 2022. Ever since the successful excavation of the hidden room below the sphinx, and the activation of it's hidden ancient technological protocols, the TechnoSphinx has beckoned treasure hunters from far and wide to come and solve it's ancient riddle. Can you unlock the TechnoSphinx's vault doors to explore the unimaginable treasures waiting just beneath the surface? Or will you be tossed aside like all of the other chumps who didn't have the guts, the skills, or the crypto to go toe to toe with....The TechnoSphinx?

Eye in the Sky

The year is 2022. Ever since the successful excavation of the hidden room below the sphinx, and the activation of it's hidden ancient technological protocols, the TechnoSphinx has beckoned treasure hunters from far and wide to come and solve it's ancient riddle. Can you unlock the TechnoSphinx's vault doors to explore the unimaginable treasures waiting just beneath the surface? Or will you be tossed aside like all of the other chumps who didn't have the guts, the skills, or the crypto to go toe to toe with....The TechnoSphinx?

Also, I have a killer midi remix of The Eye in the Sky that I could submit for the music, what would the prize be for that? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YrHdMRt4UmgJ2E5eXHOju5MFIsH_OlOl/view?usp=drivesdk

Archived