Build a Slots Game with BC Game

BCGame_Bob

• Admin

Dear BC Game Members,

We are excited to do a follow up of New Slots Event and would love to get more in depth feedback and suggestions that you would love to see in a slots game. After all the final game will incorporate your suggestions/feedback. Please base your creative and innovative ideas  around slots game. Your suggestions could include newer design, aesthetics, payout table, bonus rounds and more.

Any Doge design and themes are also welcome 😉

Event Rules

-Event is open to all BC Game players
-Top constructive and valuable suggestions and feedback will be awarded prizes in Doge coin.

-You can enter multiple suggestions, make sure to quote your previous posts.
-Editing of suggestions is not allowed, you can quote your previous suggestion if you have something more to add  
-Forum Rules apply 

Below attached more sample photos that you can take inspiration from. Lets Built it Together.

IMG_20210507_122945_490.jpg

IMG_20210507_122950_348.jpg

IMG_20210507_122955_589.jpg

IMG_20210507_123002_502.jpg

IMG_20210507_123007_666.jpg

teleG.gif

End date 21.05.2021 10 am UTC(0 +)    

BCGame.gif

Great, I'll will think it over again if I can get some new inspiration. 

Are the rewards of previous round already issued? 

• Admin
11 minutes ago, bassabar said:

Great, I'll will think it over again if I can get some new inspiration. 

Are the rewards of previous round already issued? 

please read previous thread announcements, it will be today 

BCGame.gif

I don't seem to be able to play any of the slot games since theey were introduced to bc game players, they don't load and I've been so excited to play and get i still havnt been able to....zzz

Sugiero que sea una tragamoneda DOGE muy dinámica  y que tenga los siguientes parámetros...

-hasta 100x para ganar

-apuesta mínima de 0.02$

-que salga el logo de la moneda de DOGECOIN, huesos para perros, trozo de carne, muslo de pollo, entre otros accesorios de perros

-y que se llame DOGEKRIPT

1. Предлагаю добавить к игровым автоматам, ручку за которую можно дергать. Как было раньше в "одноруких бандитах". Сразу появится ностальгия по старым временам с "живыми" автоматами.

2. Вместо крутящихся барабанов сделать лопающиеся шары. При выпадении призовой комбинации, шары вылетают из автомата и пополняют кошелек выигрышем.

3. Собака может бегать вокруг автомата и пытаться ловить вылетающие шары. Это придаст веселья и азарта.

4. При выпадении призовой комбинации, звуковое сопровождение сделать в виде лая собаки DOGE.

• 1-Suggestion of colors, symbols and images for the new game: If it were possible the colors and symbols could be in 3D or in 4D, the sound of the game could also be of high audio quality, the game would be more real, interactive and interesting to play.
  • 2-Suggestion: Could have a free code once a week for the new game, a forum topic would be created only for the new game BC.Game Slot, so the free spins code would be published every Friday, and the player can redeem it in the slot game and win 25 free spins.
  • 3-Suggestion: On the day that the game becomes available to play, there may be a challenge in the forum that works like this: The player would have to publish his biggest win multiplier achieved in the slot game, the total of 10,000 Dogecoins would  divided by the 100 challenge participants, the players who achieved a bigger victory would win the majority of the prize, the player would have to post a photo and put the winning bet ID to participate.
  • 4-Suggestion: The player who manages to place 1 million bets on the new game could win a physical gift, a trip or could win a reload bonus that would last for 7 days, so for each challenge completed, another new one could be created.
  • 5-Suggestion: A Dogecoin symbol could appear in the game once a day, whoever clicked on that symbol would win a reward, the player would have only 10 seconds to be able to click on the symbol and win a prize.
  • I hope I have helped with my suggestions. Thank you and good luck to all!

1- shiva inu everplace. Like space doge that you show. Make like fantastic marvel slot with doge hero. Irondoge, doge got of thunder, incredible doge, dogeeye, D.O.G.E. Can do style make the doge coin as to be the avenders cymbal can free spins or splatter be. Min game if get ssplatters, defeet the ultradoge inversion with the click of any memory tiles on 15 second. Win and get free 5 spin hero symbol only with some multiplier? Sound good slot for doge and bc.game!

i❤️U CoCo

7 hours ago, Danny777 said:

please read previous thread announcements, it will be today 

OK thanks. I was not clear to me from that previous thread announcement if it was already issued and I did not receive a reward for my posts or that it had to be issued still. Didn't wanted to wait for something that wouldn't happen. 👍

Before i tell you about the slot I've been dreaming up over the 15 years since i pulled my first slot lever at the bar, I'd like to make note of some things that popped into my mind from first glance at your pictures....

⇒I like the meme theme, i like the symbols, I'm inspired by the characters of the buffalo-necked cosmonaut shibe, and his retarded smaller siblings; and of course the little turtle in the terrarium. The turtle needs to be on a hamster wheel, I'll get to the reason for that in a moment... 

Now, my ideas:

I've been piecing together the perfect slot game from all of the most memorable things about the slots I've enjoyed over the years. Running with the meme theme here, and the characters you've already drawn up, I'll describe it to you as if we are playing the final product.

The bet sizes are fixed, with emphasis towards higher frequency bonus mode for higher bet... In USD it looks something like $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, $2.50, $5.00, $25.00.

Bonus mode is triggered when the turtle runs the wheel fast enough to start the big mining rig that carries the whole game deeper into Mars, which is where all of the coins are, of course. (all of these concepts are not new to me, only the objects and characters that you have drawn are adopted for the sake of collaboration...)

In order to get the turtle to spin the wheel, bets must be made. As bets are made, a meter fills up, and when it is full, the rig starts up and the turtle takes a break. The rig [bonus mode] will continue as long as it's not allowed to sit idle for too long. The meter depletes when the reels stop spinning. When it is empty, the rig shuts down and again, the turtle's power is required to start it up. Bet level determines the speed of the turtle's power filling up the meter, which will deplete if bets aren't made fast enough to keep filling it up until it's full. This makes for quite an exciting, and challenging slot.

WILDS ⇒ While not in bonus mode, the rig isn't digging, so the shines have to hammer away at the martian dirt. They aren't very smart, so their work ethic is lacking, to put it nicely. Each spin, there is a chance that a little retarded shibe appears and hammers a symbol, and a much smaller critical chance there are two or three. Whichever random symbol is hammered becomes wild, and stays wild for two more spins. If a shibe appears during these spins and the symbol it hammers is part of a winning combination, the wilds number of spins on the board resets and they all stay in place for two more spins again.

IN BONUS MODE, each spin there is a much higher chance that a loked-out, ripped, beefy-no-neck super-shibe appears and hammers four symbols at once, in a square, making them wild with random multipliers. Critical chance of there appearing two or three steroids-shibes. Same sticky rules apply to these wilds, but not the multipliers.... Multipliers on all the wilds in bonus mode diminish by 1x for each spin, regardless of whether they are part of a winning combination.

SCATTER ⇒While not in bonus mode, landing five of a kind on each of the reels on a winning payline awards the house edge pot for that symbol, and each symbol has a progressive pot that fills up with a part of the house edge from every losing spin for each occurrence of that symbol. We can see the total amounts in the pot and watch them grow larger with every spin. Our mouths are watering at the massive five-of-a-kind jackpot bonus for the highest paying symbol, as no one has hit it in a few months.....

IN BONUS MODE, landing five-of-a-kind turtle shells [no wilds, only shells] will trigger the Jackpot Bonus round, where only two symbols appear on the reels: the turtle shell, and the blank space. Three respins are initiated, and start over every time a new turtle shell symbol lands anywhere on the reels. If the whole screen fills up with turtle shells, we win all of the progressive bonuses for all the symbols. If they don't fill up the screen, we win the bonus pot for the turtle shell multiplied by however many turtles are on the reels.

Have I extrapolated enough so far on what I'm seeing in my mind? At least enough for you to see it? Let me know your thoughts and I'll carry on with them in consideration. . .

An idea which came into my mind was that it would be nice to add some new feature in the form of a contest within a slot.
Imagine a slot where for example 10 players have to buy in to take part of that round.
The game consist to battle eachother by the same amount of spins. The player with the highest score wins and takes the complete buyin of all players (minus housedge ofcourse ;)).
During the game the leaderboard with rankings with scores during each spin has to be shown.

After this the amount of spins have been played the round ends and the winner is known.
I don't know the average amount of players on slots, but perhaps you could implement also a second round with all winners competing again with eachother (with for example 50% of their amount won in round 2) and same concept, final winner takes all.
Maybe a winner of the day prize etc.etc.

To add some strategy into the game perhaps players start with the same amount of chips. And can choose the amount they want to play each spin before it begins with and the risk level, etc.

This way it would become a game based on luck compared with some skills.
I have some other concepts in mind, which I will publish later on.

Hello,

1-Daily, weekly, prize pool can be added in the New Slot game. It can become more interesting.

2- The player can be given 1 free spins in every 10 games, 2 free spins in 20 games, 3 free spins in 30 games, 4 free spins in 40 games (This can go exponentially)

FIRST I SUGGEST AGAIN I WISH THE BETTING SYSTEM CAN BE ADJUST LIKE OTHER GAMES 

2.I WISH THE AUTO HAS ONLOSE AND ON WIN.

3.FOR THE FIRST PICTURE THE DOGE WITH LIGHTING EYES 

181543303_297886955153124_5422795966872056849_n.jpg.bed98e8661a9f215a37e75583afe6508.jpg

its good when the bonus game hit it like this on the picture if you hit the "BLACKOUT DOGE" the eyes of the doge human will light like that 

the "DOGE BLACKOUT" have a higher multiplier which is you can win a big DOGE coin.Its the biggest jackpot in the BONUS GAME or FREE SPINS

its like 1000x Multiplier.

4. FOR THE SPACE PICTURE THIS IS WHEN YOU HIT BONUS GAME 

animation.thumb.gif.b0afe0ec1cee06f3b448bb226f8280cf.gif

Not exactly like that but thats what im pointing when you hit BONUS GAME or FREE SPIN.its better if theres a DOGE coin throwing while in a rocket or other crypto coins.And also good graphics for the planets and Stars.

5.FOR THE 3 DOGE HUMAN DESIGN THIS IS I SUGGEST FOR THAT

182865213_1103475053496086_7788494253935018137_n.jpg.575370dd5092ca1f11ab2bc6a46d206a.jpg

The first doge human in the picture that his form while spinning.His belly his shaking while spinning so its a good DOGE human while spinning.

180924813_204247544850371_8641787482975700665_n.jpg.c52f102b1b34c02a279cfdede46b0f71.jpg

And that his form when you are winning or you hit a great multiplier.And also i suggest when you hit win if in the Egyptian is a coin i hope here is a DOGE COIN or STONE cause hes a miner.

181685822_654576955410396_6783730636845656533_n.jpg.9fe8e6e024149f487ff192d6be3acb8a.jpg

And that his form when you hit the BONUS GAME or FREE SPINS.Theres a piece you need to hit in the spins and that piece of the slots can change his form to like that and also that piece is the BONUS GAME or FREE SPINS.

6.IM CONFUSED WHY THERES A MINER MAN AND THERES A SPACE MAN??? BUT ITS GOING TO BE COOL WHEN IT WILL BE A SPACE MAN BUT ALSO A MINER MAN IS GOOD TOO.BUT ITS HIT DIFFERENT IF ITS A SPACE MAN.

EGYPT AND SWORD SLOTS ARE BOTH HAVE STONES RIGHT? SO IF YOU STILL DO THIS SLOTS A MINER IT WILL HAVE A STONE TOO.SO WHY DONT YOU TRY TO MAKE A SPACE SLOTS PLANETS AND STARS ARE BETTER FOR A UNIQUE SLOTS.

THATS ALL WHAT I SUGGEST AND THATS ALL MY IDEA HOPE IT WILL HELP FOR THE FUTURE.

A slots that role continuously even if there no players wagering the same way keno and crash does. Players would all wager on the same rolls win together lose together. 

Hey there! As I suggested earlier the new slots game should use the same mechanics as implemented in the game Cave of Plunder. So i see my slots like this:

Items can look like crystals with different colors and geometry. In total there will be 4 types of crystals in the game.

Game mechanics and multipliers. The game Cave of Plunder has 3 columns with items, in the new game there will be 4. 

1 Column - Simple item

1 Hit - 2x

2 Hit - 5x

3 hit - 10x

4 hit - 20x

5 in a row and above - BIG WIN - 40x

2 Column - Base item

1 Hit - 6x

2 Hit - 12x

3 Hit - 20x

4 Hit - 40x

5 Hit - 80x

6 Hit - 125x

7 in a row and above - BIG WIN - 250x

3 Column - Rare item

1 Hit - 40x

2 Hit - 80x

3 Hit - 120x

4 Hit - 240x

5 Hit - 360x

6 Hit - 480x

7 Hit - 600x

8 in a row and above - BIG WIN - Random multiply From 1000x To 10000x

4 Column (last) - Very rare item or "My Darling"

1 Hit - 150x

2 Hit - 300x

3 Hit - 500x

4 Hit - 800x

5 Hit - 1200x

6 Hit - 2500x

7 Hit - 4000x

8 Hit - 8000x

9 in a row and above - BIG WIN - Random multiply From 10000x To 1000000x

Also do not forget about limiting the profit per bet. At high bets and multipliers this can work.

It's hard to imagine the lucky one who will collect 9 of the rarest items, but I want to see a similar system as I suggested. My slots will be competitive with game Limbo.

Game design. So far I can't provide images of the game as I see it. I have no proper experience with graphic editors. The background of the game depicts mountains and rocky terrain. On the side is a dog (our favorite dogecoin) holding a pickaxe in his hand. Nearby are a bunch of different crystals in bags. This picture symbolizes the mining of cryptocurrency. I want it to look like this.

The End. So far, that's all I can offer. If there are more ideas - you will find out about it! Thank you all for your attention!

I'm sorry for incorrect use of color in the text. It happened arbitrarily and I didn't see it before posting. I will not edit the post so as not to break the rules. Hopefully we'll make an amazing game together. If you like my idea - let me know about it 😉

fill the tiles with different animal coins that one of them is dog or mor doges like super doge etc 

• Admin
7 hours ago, Popsicle said:

fill the tiles with different animal coins that one of them is dog or mor doges like super doge etc 

please give more details on it, thank you

BCGame.gif

your games are very constructive and very lively your developments are great and very illustrative the games you are congratulating for the new games i have nothing to complain about do not continue like this and we will win, gentlemen thank you

image.png.d4f66a29b010dd1f00ee821c493e2ddc.png

Is it too late to add a bonus round feature.?

I think it would be totally epic if you could incorporate an image of Elon Musk perhaps his face as the scatter feature (3 Elom Musks) to activate. 

You can get creative with the actual bonus round and maybe incorporate rockets, Tesla Roadster or whatever.

• Admin
5 hours ago, Top_Defi said:

Is it too late to add a bonus round feature.?

I think it would be totally epic if you could incorporate an image of Elon Musk perhaps his face as the scatter feature (3 Elom Musks) to activate. 

You can get creative with the actual bonus round and maybe incorporate rockets, Tesla Roadster or whatever.

Never too late, if you have good ideas please share, you might win rewards too , looking forward to it. 🙂🙂

BCGame.gif

On 5/9/2021 at 6:59 AM, Danny777 said:

please give more details on it, thank you

Something like this when you creating new slot game .different animals in tiles .i dont mention all but twi of them can be coco(crocodile) and doge (dog) .you set prize for combinations when making game .doge mixed with coco give more prize and 4 out of 5 tile of doge logo gives higher priza so 5 tile of doge in a roll gives the highest prize like x1000 .

Screenshot_2021-05-11-02-07-03-1.png

I would love to see a truly unique and iconic slots game.  Something that almost creates a new genre.  The closest game to it would be the old Zynga slots which no longer exists.  And I do not think Zynga Slots 2 is going to come out any time soon. The key here lies in the characters available to play as while spinning.

The various Doges could represent various different characters to use when spinning.  They could be unlocked with a point system unique to the slot itself or perhaps with JB.  The various Doges could provide different benefits, bonuses, or items that could allow players to customize their styles of play while offering purely cosmetic options that have no influence on game play.  This could be expanded to include a wide variety of characters.

For example, the starting Doge would offer no benefits but might be able to equip a starting hammer that could respin a line or symbol once every X number of rounds or offer a 1% chance of a free spin.

A secret Coco character unlocked through (insert arbitrary and proprietary qualification here) might possess more valuable traits like boosting every 10th win by 10 percent and providing a free bonus round every 100th spin or provide a character specific skin for the reels.

The key here is providing a progressive and customizable path in a RPG-esq setting complete with characters, character attributes, items, cosmetics, bonus stages, and bosses.  The possibilities are endless.  Sorry about the feature creep.

*i was going to add to this but i guess the ideas are not well received, good luck people.  

First and foremost I want to compliment bc.game for the update to 3.0 - The aesthetics are top notch and the UI is easily navigated. Egyptian Adventure kicks ass so this new game has a lot to live up to and I believe you are heading in the right direction by looking at the pictures, now to the topic at-hand!! 

1st- I like the idea of having free spins and a bonus. I think the free spins should have a wheel that spins before the start of the free spins. There should be an inside and outside section on this wheel with the outside being the multiplier set for the free spins and the inside section be the amount of free spins, or vice-versa.

2nd- The BONUS round should be a "pick em" type game. You pick one of the three shibu's and then they jump in their space ships and compete in a crash like game representing the multiplier you win.

That's all I have for now, hopefully my ideas are clearly illustrated for everyone to understand, it would be cool to have them implemented into a slot that we could all enjoy!!

Archived